416 WW Monk looking to get back into raiding

As the title reads, I’m looking to get back into raiding and am highly interested in teams that are stepping foot into or near the beginning of their mythic push so that I can work myself into being a valuable member. I’m a former CE raider just looking to get back to a part of the game I miss without going crazy (2-3 nights/days is all I’m looking for).

Jedelan Armory
Jedelan Warcraft Logs

Forgot to give bnet: Oloo#1434

Hey consider joining us,
We raid tue/thr 8-11pm EST , Led by aotc 2/8M leading team.
We’re super chill but disciplined, going for aotc then mythic.
If you’re interested add me on discord, ill answer any question you might have :slight_smile:
Discord : TAL#3021

Hi Jedelan,

We’re currently progging Mythic Terros(33% best pull) and could use another couple DPS to help with our mythic push.
Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused horde guild on area 52. Currently 2/8M 8/8H we raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. I’ll link our recruitment thread below, add me if you’d like to chat more. I hope to hear from you!
Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey Ainda,

Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi!

A WW would be an amazing addition to our team as we continue to build to 20 in anticipation for mythic. We raid Tue/Wed 9p-12a EST. Let me know if you’re interested. Disc: Deathlorrd#9243

Guild & Server:
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 7-11PM EST
Current Progression: 4/8M
Recruitment: Contact through discord- Jazzmaster#2788/BezC137#5181
We got a late start but we’re progging fast.