416 WW Monk LF New Home

Heeyyy!!! I am a 416 ilvl Windwalker Monk Hardcore Casual looking for a new guild that would be willing to take me into their world. I am a hardcore casual looking to continue raiding as I’m 8/8 Normal and Heroic with AOTC. I am friendly, easy to get along with, outgoing, and most importantly I LOVE content!

Raiding: As I am currently looking to continue raiding, my work schedule is unpredictable so although there will be times that I will be unavailable to raid, I’ll be available anytime after 7:00 PM EDT on evenings that I can. I’m hoping to find a home that will take me into Mythic raids as I am. I am committed when I’m not stuck at work!

Mythic+ Content: Mythic+ LET’S GOOOOOO!!! I love Mythic+ Dungeons and will happily push with others that want to run with me. my IO is currently 2407.

I have Discord and would love to become a part of your community thank you for your consideration!!!

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with 2/8 M. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey Ice, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

[US][A][Stormrage] ~MakeAWish~ If you’re still LF a raid/guild. We are 3/8M. Currently getting ready for 10.1 LF 2 DPS (melee>ranged) LF1 Heals/Flex. Times Tues/Wens 830pm-1130pm EST. Raid lead Ŧoxic#1753 Discord Tyrelil#1760 / DanielRabbit#1359 Discord Rød#8628

You sound like a dangerously good fit for us lol. Semi casual mythic prog, knocking out AOTC, need a monk in general.

If your interested we are!
TL;DR: We raid Tue/Wed 7:30-10:00(ish) EST. Were on Dalaran, do mid mythic prog (and knock out AOTC) and we need DPS!

If you want more details or have any questions you can hit up our guild spam here.

[H][US][Mal’Ganis] Cuddling Edge 8/8H 3/8M Raid Times - Wed/Fri 9-12 PM EST!

Cuddling Edge is a new guild formed at the start of this Expansion by a small group of 5 friends looking to build a Mythic Raid Roster that can push bosses, and eventually Cutting Edge content! We have many players with CE, +25 and overall high end fast paced experience, and are willing to help you learn and improve. Our priority is a culture of clean, efficient clears and to drive each other to be better players. Community is a strong focus to us as well, and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and welcoming home for all returning, new, and senior players. Despite our Mythic focus, and CE aspirations we have FUN during our Raid Nights, and know how to laugh. This is in fact a game after all why not enjoy it? If we sound like what you are looking for then please reach out!

Forthejim#11602 - Bnet
Forthejim#7195 - Discord
RonSwanson#11760 - Bnet
Mortemir#0974 - Discord
Blukraken#8641 - Discord