416 WW Monk LF New Home

Heeyyy!!! I am a 416 ilvl Windwalker Monk Hardcore Casual looking for a new guild that would be willing to take me into their world. I am a hardcore casual looking to continue raiding as I’m 8/8 Normal and Heroic with AOTC. I am friendly, easy to get along with, outgoing, and most importantly I LOVE content!

Raiding: As I am currently looking to continue raiding, my work schedule is unpredictable so although there will be times that I will be unavailable to raid, I’ll be available anytime after 7:00 PM EDT on evenings that I can. I’m hoping to find a home that will take me into Mythic raids as I am. I am committed when I’m not stuck at work!

Mythic+ Content: Mythic+ LET’S GOOOOOO!!! I love Mythic+ Dungeons and will happily push with others that want to run with me. my IO is currently 2407.

I have Discord and would love to become a part of your community thank you for your consideration!!!

If your a weekend morning person hit me up

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey Forjustice, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!