416 warlock/414hdh or 410 prot/ret lfg that ends before 1030 est

I play all 3 classes mentioned above at a skilled level. I am currently 4/9 m but could easily be much more progressed if I was playing w people of equal skill. I’ve raided mythic in the past w good players and know I can kill hard end game bosses if put on the right team. I’m looking for a permanent active home. Please reply if interested and want to know more.

If you can stretch it to 11 our copy pasta is below

We are Unsettled of Dalaran [US][ALLIANCE] and we are looking for a couple of exceptional players to round out our Mythic team. We are looking for CE interested players who play at a high level.

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS
MW Monk
Exceptional players of any class or role will be considered

What we want from you:

We look for good raid attendance and a willingness to be weaved in and out of raid as the encounter or performance dictates. We want team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given. We are expecting players to understand their class and be proficient in their main role.

Current progression:

2/2 Heroic CoS
7/9 Mythic BoD
9/9 Heroic BoD
6/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Mythic raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST
Heroic raids are Sundays at 8-11pm EST

What we offer:

Repairs during Mythic Progression
Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
A laid back group that knows when to focus and when to have fun

Bnet: Mute#1292
Disc: cdnmute#9143

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Revoke> is a group of experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content.

Current raid times are as follows: Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11:00pm EST

This equates to 7pm-10:00pm SERVER

Currently 6/9 Mythic & 2/2 Heroic .

We only raid 6 hours a week, so we like to keep our raids as efficient as possible to allow for good progression while also making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Ended Uldir at 4/8M after transferring servers mid-tier, and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge. Looking for experienced DPS and a Flex Healer to push through Mythic Battle for Dazar’Alor, but all exceptional players will be considered.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

Healers: Preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, or Holy/Disc Priest with capable dps off spec, but all will be considered

If interested or want more information, please add Dimpz#11953 or KinetiKz#1587 on Bnet, or you can add dimpZ#3721 on Discord.

Hi Demonprophet,

I am very interested in speaking with you. I will leave some info below and you can contact me.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

[A]<Storm> Sargeras 9/9M (CE) BoD is recruiting for BoD reclears, Crucible progression and beyond!

<Storm> is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed - Low priority
Melee: Closed- Low priority
Ranged: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomy, Ele Sham - High Priority
Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Paladin - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)_

Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Heart of Azeroth Neck Level 35+

-Application Process-
<Storm> requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here: h ttps://tinyurl.com/yasv9jam

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Raid Lead
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)

[H]<The Early Shift> [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

Healer (RDruid or HPriest)
Ele Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [8/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

Tank (Any Class)
Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
Feral / Balance Druid
Warrior (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Gldfsh#1218 - Discord
Tues/Weds Hyjal 6:00pm-8:30pm PST - server time
9:00pm-11:30pm est
6/9M progressing still
Rebuilding for 8.2

@the early shift… I trialed w you guys at the start of bod but wasn’t sure if I wanted to commit to a server transfer. I’m willing to trial again and see how it goes if you guys r willing to have me.

i knew i seen ur name but wasnt sure if it was the same person but yeah i mean as long as your actually looking to trasnfer lol

Willing to chat about a raid spot with us if you’re open to it. Check the link for our details

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

We would be interested in your warlock. You can find us on WoWProgress; Phase Three is Free - Zul’jin.

Worldsaway#1236 for further details.

We have a spot for you

I’d be willing to make the xfer this week if you r serious. I like the times and I enjoyed the raid environment you have.

Heya if you are interested in M Jaina prog add my bnet (leighh#1473) or discord (aspen#4800)

Thanks!

Ya, add my Btag - Zhamie#11997

6/9 Mythic raiding guild Erratic is now recruiting to fill our core raid team. Our guild consists of a lot of solid players with talent that are looking to push cutting edge and prepare for 8.2. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11:30CST

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Nerdkilla#1915

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey ! We have room for a warlock in our core! We offer an acitve community. We would love to chat :slight_smile: