416 warlock / 407 warr LF mythic prog

curious to see if youre down to game with the homies on fri/sat. we play most evenings but raid on the weekends 9pm-12am CST. chill group 3/8m with some pulls on sennarth, looking to fill some spots with consistent players to push further come 10.1. feel free to hit me up itschrismang#1569

Would like to know more about your goals, in particular heading into 10.1/season 2!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hi, not sure what days you’re looking for or if you are opposed to Alliance, but here’s our info, if interested feel free to poke.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-blame-it-on-lag-weekend-evening-raiding-guild-recruiting-for-mythic-vault-88h-58m/1520971

PHASED AND CONFUSED
We were a 1 day a week casual heroic guild comprised of former and current mythic CE raiders that have been raiding together since BFA. We are moving to a 2 day schedule sunday, monday 9pm cst -12pm cst. This tier the main focus is getting aotc. Currently we are 8/8h. Moving forward everyone has interest of going back to mythic progression next tier. We are currently looking for people with the same intentions, finish strong this tier and start strong next tier. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to anyone below.

BNET
PAILOS#1956
DSPZABLEHERO#1158
CHUGS#11757
BUSCHH#1254

DISC.
pailos#3672

Hey!
[Unfiltered][H] on Zul’Jin is looking to round out our roster for Mythic Progression, and a goal of CE for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30PM-11:30PM EST for our Mythic team, and host Heroic and Normal teams on the weekend as well. M+ and active engagement is constant in the guild.

If you’d like to know more, or interested in Trialing add me on discord: catscura#4740

Hey there!

If your interested in Mythic progression, we’re trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Heru#9082. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page and our recruitment post down below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you!
We are 5/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Greetings! Would love to chat more over discord. We are 3/8m and raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. Discord= Forreal#1407

Hey!

We are searching for a fury/arms warrior for our mythic roster. Our guild is Saltforged, on Illidan. Currently 4/8M with raids every Wednesday and Thursday 7-9:30pm cst.

Message me on discord if you would like to talk further! Marsela#1976

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hey Bluff,

Why Are We Dying 6/8M
W/F 7-10 EST

Discord: Spex4wild#4587

@ US-Bleeding Hollow ( Horde )

Currently Recruiting: For Mythic Content

• Ranged DPS: Open for S2
  • Melee DPS: Open for S2
  • Healers: Resto druid / MW
  • Tank: : potentially for right person
  • We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team regardless of recruitment status!

Schedule:

• Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

About Us:
< Why Tempt Fate > Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Bleeding Hollow. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between successful raiding on a lite schedule and still having fun.

We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning.
We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raid consistently and meet the expectations of the core raid group.

We are always looking for players who are comfortable in their class/role to compete for a core spot within our Raid team regardless of recruitment status!

• History of CE in Previous tiers / expansions, Clearing content Since 2004

VOTI

• 1/8M
  • 8/8H

What We Offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience
  • Guild repairs for mains and alts
  • Guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, food, gems, etc.

Add me on Bnet if interested.

Ataxs#1268

Hit me up in discord

Wammo#5411

Currently 2/8 mythic, we one shot both. But we are still looking to get the full 20 core raiders.

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned. This is our first raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511

Hi Blufflock!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!

we’re 3/8M and raid Wed/Sun 8-11 pm est

jrzo#1414

Good morning , if you’re still looking we are 4/8M raid 7-10est mon- tues

Discord - Olysian#5213

Hey there bluff. I think we’d be a good fit, here’s more info:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 4/8 M and pushing Kurog, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Reached out to some of you. still lookin

my guild is looking for a lock for mythic raz prog. ill leave our guild spam and hope to hear from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganismeme-regime-78m-recruiting-for-ce/1376740