416 Vengeance LF semi hardcore raiding guild

Currently, I am a 3/9M Vengeance looking to join a guild to clear mythic content in a mature environment. I am willing to learn and take constructive criticism to improve as an overall player. I also have a guardian druid (400) that I am willing to improve on to bring to the table. I would prefer a guild that is already pretty solid and not a guild just beginning to form.

Hey we would love for you to trial with us. Guild name sellouts we are on illidan horde t/w/th raids 9PM-11pm EST. Currently 3/9m and continuing to work through 8.2. Goal is cutting edge in 8.2 toss me an invite on bnet necropoles#1464 or discord cubfucious#8979 and we can chat more about what you are looki g for and our guild. Thanks and good luck.

Hey man,
Have a 3 night guild on A52, if you would be interested in potentially dps as well, hit me up. I wont throw the spam at you but we are 6/9M and need a few more.

BNET: Skilcoil#11529, Discord: Chadlock#5091

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] recruiting for a:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: DK
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred]
    • Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Priest
    • If not Mention, Don’t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12 am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M BoD, AotC BoD/CoS [10-1am CST; [Tue*]/Wed/Thurs] - Oneg#11294

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Bump still looking

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821.

We are a Mythic Raiding guild on US-Sargeras Alliance and comprised of a core of Cutting Edge raiders. A core that has been together for multiple tiers and plan on building a fun and efficient raid environment for many more to come. All classes and specs are open as we want committed players over a specific spec.

Contact for Recruitment -
Ozone

• Discord - Ozone#7473
    Bnet - Jake#13636

SoloFro

• Discord - SoloFro#3443
    Bnet - SoloFro#1937

Scepticalzz

• Discord - Scepticalzz#7721
    Bnet - Scepticklezz#1666