416 Unholy DK and 416 Prevoker LF Guild

DPS and Healer LF AOTC guild that wants to do some mythic prog. We also do keys.

Both AOTC and KSM in S1.

Started pugging Aberrus but it’s a bit of a drag, so looking for a fun but goal-oriented group.

Thanks for reading!

Introspective is currently recruiting. We are 5/9 Heroic. See our recruiting post hereL <Introspective> AOTC and m+ focused 5/9 Heroic - #4 by Talevi-stormrage

I’ll take a look and let you know if we’d like to try out!

We are currently looking for dps and healers for our Fri/Sat heroic prog raid. Currently we are 8/9N. Times are 8:30-11p est. We also run M+ and guild events pretty frequently.

My disc is Böundless#7559 if you’d like to chat more :slight_smile:

Hello there

Project is an AOTC guild with some progression in mythic, we are currently recruiting and are looking for healers and dps, we are currently 2/9 H. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-10pm eastern. As well as do mythic plus and raid achievements runs. if you have any questions please add me on Bnet or send me a Discord message.

thanks

Discord: Brondovah#87828

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!ww

Hello we are currently 7/9H and looking for a few dps and 1 healers to fill rank. We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen
Discord-Brody#3547