416 Restoration Druid -- Mythic Raiding 7/9M Exp

to the top.

to the top.

to the top.

Id like to pass you my guild leads info.

Please add her @ Despina#1512 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

Edit : Just so you know whats up, they’ll be progressing on Jaina with saved lockouts for sometime. You might be able to progress on Jaina with them, but its up to the raid lead. If your a good raider with a smart head on your shoulders, I dont see why it would be a problem.

They are an impressive guild of close friends, with a great social atmosphere. If your up for the job, and can handle your own inside a group of core mythic minded raiders you’ll fit right in.

Hoping to speak with you soon.

added for chat.

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (med) Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, leave your information in our Discord!
discord.gg/RMqpreQ

Alternatively, add one of our officers’ btags below:
BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903

to the top.

6/9M progressing on Mekka.
[HORDE] Hyjal Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30pm PST/server time.
btag DatDotDoe#1270
Discord Gldfsh#1218

to the top.

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 1/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a significant number of current Cutting Edge players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one performs in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Tis but a Scratch sargeras is a 5/9M guild that raids tue/thu 7-10cst.
We also run a heroic alt run sat 7-10cst

Good players, good community, growing and expanding what we do in and out of game.

If that interests you or you want to know more about the guild please reach out to me at btag Dwhaviel#2478

to the top!

to the top.

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

to the top!

Hi Above, we are looking for a resto druid for our guild. We are 8/9M pushing for CE. I will try to add you in discord now, but you are welcome to add any one of us to discuss raiding with us. I have also put a link to our recruitment post. Our guild has been raiding for over a decade.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Kezell Discord: Kezell#7053 Btag: Kezell#11575
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Reverie: Polaris#1778
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

to the top.

to the top!

to the top.

to the top!