416 Resto Druid Look For Guild

416 Resto Druid Looking for guild. 8/8H 2/8M 2.5k IO Looking for a guild. I am open to raid any days mon-friday anywhere between the hours of 4 CST - 9 CST. Have multiple alts I would eventually like to transfer over from a different server at a later date. Willing to realm xfer.

Hey Timmyx! I am recruiting from the guild Inverse Logic on Thrall-horde. I think you might be a great fit with us, so I will post a link with our guild spam below. If we look like something you might be interested please add me on discord: Casca#6138 or Bnet: Casca#11852

Thanks for reading!

Please check us out below. We are in need of new healers for our raid team and I think you’d make a great fit for our group…

Hey if you are looking for a chill and fun time, we just formed on Thrall from a previous guild that fell apart and we are looking to round out our core raid team. You are more than welcome, check us out [H][Thrall] <Six Inches Unbuffed> Newly formed with multiple AOTC members

Hello, I am recruiting for the Holy Ramen Empire. You sound like you might be a good fit for us. We have AOTC and are looking to fill the last few slots of our mythic raiding team. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-9 pm CT. We are a friendly, active guild with members pushing keys and valor farming + an active discord. Contact me at Dimonius#5777 on Discord or my b-net at Dimonius #1371 :slight_smile:

Hello Tiim!

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank,
disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Hey join us, if you’re into keys we’re doing keys 18-20s~ every night.
we also raid tue/thr 8-11pm est, aotc and 2/8M currently, would love a good Rdruid.
also have a weekend team for heroic clears/alts only. add me on discord for more info : TAL#3021

Hello, I am recruiting for the Holy Ramen Empire. We have AOTC and are looking to fill the last few slots of our mythic raiding team and a resto druid would be a fantastic addition! We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-9 pm CT. Our members are very friendly and active. We do a lot of pushing keys and valor farming + an active discord. Contact me at Dimonius#5777 on Discord or my B-net at Dimonius #1371 :slight_smile:

we are looking for some good healer we raid 9est to 12 est and monday and tuesday if you are interested message me on discord justfind#6308 we are on illidan