416 Outlaw Rogue looking for mythic raiding guild

As the title reads, I’m looking to get back into raiding and am highly interested in teams that are near the beginning of their mythic push so that I can work myself into being a valuable member. I’m a former mythic raider just looking to get back to a part of the game I miss without going crazy (2-3 nights/days is all I’m looking for).

Nalrae Armory
Nalrae Warcraft Logs
Shelen#11436

Good morning! I sent a friend request on bnet and would love to chat! We are at the start of our mythic prog and we are needing a rogue to complete our roster! Currently 1/8M and we raid Tuesday/Thursday 9PM-12 EST. We are doing a heroic clear tomorrow with trials and would love to have you join us! Hope to hear from you!

Here’s the schpeel

I’m the Guild Leader from a horde guild on tichondrius! We’re currently 3/8M with Sennarth at 17%. We’re searching for like minded players that want to push and aim for achieving CE this expansion! We believe in having players that are dedicated to the game and take raiding serious but can also hang out in meme around and have fun <3

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11PM EST

I’ve added you on bnet but if you’d prefer we can chat over discord as well eternaL#5927 ! Hope you have a great week

Bumping this up

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression. We raid SAT & SUN at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more DPS!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We raided together through Legion & BFA, and then took a small hiatus during Shadowlands but came back for DF. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us on our weekly raids, and our key groups. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 11pm [central/server]
SUN 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hey Nalrae,

I sent you a friend request on battle.net but, wanted to message you here too.

My name is Chrysna, and I am the recruitment officer for Satlforged, on Illidan. We are currently 3/8M and looking for a rogue that can consistently make raid. Our raid nights are Wednesday & Thursday from 7-9:30pm cst.

Our guild has been around since BFA and we have achieved AOTC every tier and progressed into Mythic consistently.

Please let me know if you would like to chat more!

~Chrysna
Discord chat: Marsela#1976

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde
AotC, 2/8 M Vault

Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST. (Just incase Wednesday works.)
Intend to finish tier at least 6/8M and push further next tier. If you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Hi Nalrae,

My guild is currently 3/8M. Hit us up if you want to chat more.