416 MW monk LF Mythic raiding on Sargeras [A]

I’m just looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding after taking a break. My guild has been a victim of BFA, which really sucks because that’s been my home for 4 years. Now I think I’m ready to move on, and get back into raiding. I’ve got 3/9M BoD killed with experience up to Mythic Conclave and 120+ pulls on M Oppulence. I am 1/2H in Crucible.

A little about me: I’m a 27 year-old Navy veteran who has been playing since Vanilla (yes, I was 12 when it came out). I’ve got the most experience raiding in WotLK, but I’ve raided in every expansion besides MoP and Cata. I love running mythic keys too, so I’m always down for that

I might transfer server or faction given the right opportunity.

Contact me on bnet: Youthanyzed#1680

Good Evening,

I know you said Sargeras, also saw in your post if it’s the right offer you’d consider so here it goes.

I’m with Ultimate Regression on Horde Mal’ganis.

Currently we are 7/9M with a .05% wipe on Stormwall- currently still going for CE this tier.

Lot of us are slowly/surely returning to the game as we get closer to 8.2 and are looking to fill out our roster.

Days/Times: Tuesday/Wednesday / 8:15PM to 11:30 PM CST.

If this is something that interests you, add me. I’ll be waiting to talk :slight_smile:

Recall#11891

Adding availability: M-Th 8pm-2am CST