416 hunter LF casual AOTC/mythic+ guild

Title says its all!
Looking for close knit guild to achieve AOTC and some mythic kills with.
Push IO and achieve KSM of course.

Mainly play BM but willing to switch to MM if needed.

Currently 8/8 H & 5/8M

Willing to server/faction transfer.

HMU

lmk if you wanna see logs

Check out our application and see if we would be a fit. Cheers
forms.gle/durrKiiZGcXhCkJf6

{A Decent Guild} on Illidan-Horde is looking for a few more to round out our rosters. We got two teams one raids Tue/Thur and the other Fri/Sat both are 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. server. (9 p.m. - 12 EST). Our current prog is 8/8H 5/8M, message if interested! Discord: Shammazing#6371 or Btag: Shammazing#11740

added on bnet!

we are 8/8H and 3/8M at the moment, completing our roster for 10.1. If you are intrested to Transfer to Illidan and Join us on Horde side, msg me ingame Ham#1184

Hello Will,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there! I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but thought I’d offer! :slight_smile:

We’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin, a semi-casual and currently looking for dps! We focus mainly on getting aotc, and have achieved it each tier since our forming in S1 Shadowlands. By semi-casual, we just mean that we like the casual environment, but also push the bosses and expect everyone to know their class to contribute to the team. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST. We’re looking to dabble in mythic as well as soon as we beat the roster boss (not too seriously, just to keep playing the game together!), and outside of that always down to push keys (ksh usually), do the puzzles hidden throughout the game, and even some rep grinding!

If you’re still looking for a guild, feel free to message me!
Disc: Mollotov#2682
Bnet: Mollytov#11839

Hi Willpwns,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hey Will, Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Hello Will,

Quite an interesting approach. Maybe I can help accommodate what you are looking for. The guild I represent raids Tues/Thursday that is 8/8HC and 2/8M. The focus is to complete AOTC as soon as possible with the first two Mythics for the vault. As the guild consists of mostly former CE-raiders who no longer desire raiding CE-content, we focus on supporting each other to promote a non-toxic, non-cliché, and positive environment.

If this interests you, let’s chat further. Discord: Shen#1265

Hit me up on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey there willpwns,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Willpwns!

If it AOTC & Mythic + - We are totally a great home to choose! We don’t do mythic raiding so if you’re leaning more that way thats ok! Free bump for your guild hunting! Let me know if we are a good fit!

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Hi, Will!

Our guild is currently looking for more ranged dps. I think we may be a great fit for you! More info can be found here: [Stormrage] Mythic Guild LF more raiders for 10.1!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there,
I’m making an AOTC team with the goal of casual mythic.
We will be raiding wed/thu 8:30pm to 11:30pm
We are on Stormrage.
Feel free to message me on bnet : VictoriaKins#1971

Hi Willpwns,

We might be the right guild for you,

Clan Seppuku is almost legally allowed to vote. Join us as we turn 17 this May

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities.

We are looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding

We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Alliance members are welcome to join our dysfunctional home

Our 3 raid teams are recruiting DPS for next raid tier

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 - 7/8H Looking for Melee DPS
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8H -Looking for DPS
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 6/8H -Looking for DPS
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm
All raid times are EST

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week, keys determined by group comp, affixes and ilvls.

Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive. We all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129, Discord Wraist#5218
Contact for Team 2 - Btag petrubo#1763

Hey Willpwns! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 6/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC in 10.1. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Vitae Rising is an adult AOTC guild on Thrall. We are a small guild because we value quality over quantity and maintaining a welcoming, social atmosphere. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy pushing keys. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

If you’d like to know more or are interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (disc).