416 Holy/Ret Paladin LF CST Raiding Guild

Khaotlic-Stormrage

Hello, I am looking for a guild no matter the faction to continue mythic raiding. I am AoTC and 3/9 M BoD. I am usually top three damage in raiding but i am equally as good as a holy paladin using the Holy Shock Build. I have experience healing 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 M.

I run high level keys 15 to 19 weekly.
I normally top out at 26k to 30k depending on the group composition and chain pulling depending upon the affixes.

I recently am unable to make EST raid times and i am seeking a mythic raiding guild that raids after 830 CST. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it…

Swiver#11128

I will hit you up in game.

Check out Warfare on Turalyon Horde. :slight_smile:

Is that your guild?

No, one of my friends guilds. We just moved our realm back to our own discord again (I also run the recruitment and community discord) but I’m super server community oriented. https://discord.gg/yWsqpqD the discord.

Also no offense to Swiver, but the last guild he tried to help exist died and DMCG was toxic so it died as well. = p At least Swiver is really good but I’m not sure I’d personally trust the longevity of any projects they have.

FULL TILT
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind and switched servers and factions. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

*All Roles
Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm ES
1 Like

I may consider this. The times are good but i may show up 5 minutes late. My kid doesnt go to sleep until 9 EST

well its only sundays are 9 est

If T/W 1130p-230a CST (alt night TH) is not too late for you:

5/9M (p4 rasta) is looking to add one healer (with a dps offspec). A Holy/Ret Pally is perfect. Add me to chat further!

bnet: Anti#1430
disc: Enkazil#7836