416 Guardian 9/9h 2/9m BoD LF weekend raiding guild

So I am kicking around the idea of changing guilds if the right situation arises.

I am an experienced heroic/m+ tank, I have experience on all tanks but prefer Guardian Druid, Prot Pally, and Vengeance DH. I am looking for a guild that clears heroic pretty quickly/has heroic on farm and perhaps does the first few bosses on mythic. My primary skill set is tanking but I am a decent/experienced healer as well (if a raid spot is open would def prefer a tank spot).

My main source of fun in WoW is m+ though. I truly love running m+ and want to join somewhere that has some dedicated and knowledgeable people that run a lot of dungeons. I am not looking to run 18-20s or anything but would be down for the 15-17 range for sure.

Outside of raids and m+ I am looking for a group of people that are not toxic but still have some bants with each other. I work pretty hard during the weekdays so I mainly play a bit on week nights but primarily weekends. An active discord/guild community would be cool too, I like to interact with online friends and do some higher content.

If you need an experienced/reliable raid and m+ tank please let me know and we can hop in discord and see if we are a good fit for one another.

Forgot to mention server change is doable, not willing to faction change.

Hello Brusielee! It is rare to find an alliance tank these days and we have been looking for one for weeks now. Anyways, we are Volatile, an alliance weekend raiding guild on Llane-Arygos and we are looking for a dedicated tank who will stay with us for the long haul. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST and currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We have a laid back raiding environment, not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. If interested to chat, please add us mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

Hey sent you two btags hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: