416 Fury DPS LF Mythic Guild

Raiding on/off since Vanilla. Currently 3/9M in BDA and have gotten Opulence down to 32%.

I cared most about my parses during Uldir patch 8.0.

In BDA, with melee being less competitive I focused more on mechanics but will consistently produce a purple parse on progression content. On farmed content I will always aim to get a purple or orange parse.

Looking for a guild that’s at least 5/9M. I dream of “Cutting Edge”.

Will always come focused and ready to raid. And I’m always happy to take constructive criticism to improve on my ability and game.

Drop me a line!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 6/9M. We formed the guild during Tomb of Sargeras in Legion and have achieved Cutting Edge for all raids since. We are currently looking for experienced raiders to join us for mythic progression in Battle of Dazar’alor and the Crucible of Storms.

Progression

• 6/9M - Battle of Dazar’alor (31% on Mekkatorque)
  • 8/8M - Uldir (Cutting Edge)
  • 11/11M - Antorus, the Burning Throne (Cutting Edge)
  • 9/9M - Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge)

Schedule

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)

Apply Now!

If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found on our WoWProgress page or contact one of the BattleTags.

• Araf (Paul#14398)
  • Delta (Deltalead#1785)

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD and 8/8 CE Uldir and seeking an Melee DPS. All exceptional players are welcomed to message me.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : Melee DPS

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Hello. We need 1 warrior!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hello Atrociti!
We are Arcanum and are a 8/8 CE Mythic 6/9M BoD Horde guild on the US Area-52 realm. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge on every tier be top 20 guild and have a solid family/friendship within our members to go through BFA with. We had a late start in Legion and got 29th rank in server and we are looking to expand and push while keeping it fun and relaxed!

Raid Times: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tuesday and Thursday . Invites go out at 7:30pm so we can pull at 8:00pm.

How To Apply: /discord.gg/c65jBNs that is a link to our recruitment discord channel. Just follow the application and post it in the #recruitment channel and I will get back to you as quickly as possible or you can message in game.

Discord: Loladinn#7946 Bnet: Geishroy#1565

Thank you for taking time to read through this and for your consideration in making our guild your new home.

Organ Harvesters is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil’jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
6/9M SoD
9/9H SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE US 568
11/11M Antorus CE US 478

Raid Times:
Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST
Friday - 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM PST
Saturday - 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM PST
Tuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Holy Priest
MW Monk
Holy Pally
Shadow Priest
Hunter
DK Tank
Warrior dps
Monk Tank

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at:

Rhinodude#1265
Jyo#1751

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf dps willing to backup tank
Melee: Rogue, Monk Warrior
Ranged. Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Hey there! on Zul’jin Horde is looking for a warrior DPS. :slight_smile: We are 6/9M (Mekka at 13%) and raid Tuesday/Thursdays from 8-11PM EST with optional heroic on Wednesdays.

We are a group of close friends who have been playing video games together for years. We aim to push content on a 2 day schedule while still maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We’re looking for quality players that bring a positive attitude, take their game play seriously, but more importantly bring consistency.

If you’re interested you can contact me at Autumn#3213 (Discord) / Autumn#12577 (Bnet) or our GM at Sacrilege#3703 (Discord) / Shadowbites#1291 (Bnet).

Thank you, and happy hunting!

[H][Area 52] TAG
9/9H 5/9M
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm to 11pm EST

Add me via bnet Bootee#1766 would like to discuss more with you

Atrociti,

Interested in talking to you! We’re at the same place on Opulence as you, and I understand you’re striving for something more; but, we would be honored to give you a trial starting Tuesday!

Reach out if interested!

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. I’d love to see you apply, and hopefully get you to achieve that dream you have!

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Integrity is a 9 year old alliance guild on Doomhammer-Baelgun. We focus mainly on Heroic raiding, when we have 20 we try to do some Mythic. Very laid back group that likes to have fun. Outside of raiding we also have groups leveling/questing or doing M+ dungeons with everyone usually getting in at least one M+10 or higher key for max reward.

Raid Times: 7:30PM-9:30PM EST Tue/Wed/Sun. With an alt night usually on Thursday.

Progress: Uldir 9/9H 2/9M
Dazar’alor: 9/9H 2/9M

Some of our Streamers:

Feel free to add one of the tags:
notagain#1253
Shieldwalled#1683
Helagoth#1919