416 Frost Mage main LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hey, so I like running keys and I enjoy at least a medium amount of Mythic Raiding competition - I just came back to the game 7 weeks ago - I’ve taken time to reaquaint myself with the game and now I am looking for a community.
** I also play 5 alts at a high competitive level **
DH Havoc dps alt 401 ilvl, H Pally/ Prot 402 Ilvl, Warlock 396, WW Monk 402 ilvl, Rogue 400 ilvl (Yes, I somehow managed all this in 7 weeks…)

I just came back I have not had time to do some pretty log parse raids - muchless people who fast kill bosses to make a nice kill time with - if you’re too stupid to understand that - that’s not on me.

I don’t have the money to fac change my toons. Next teir mythic prog will be re-locked to server and faction.

I am a Mage main, with several alts which are now able to run heroic raids with success. I play mage well, and I am looking to challenge myself more.
I am EST US time, any NA evenign raid times work for me. I prefer to raid tuesday or weds - the beginning of the lockout week. I will not join a weekend guild.
I also will not join a guild which will not run keys or will not have room for another good caster dps in higher keys.
Ideally, I’d perfer to find a guild on Area 52 since I have 9 toons there. It would take a lot for me to transfer my toons - I play a bunch of them.

If you’ve read this wall of text and still think we might be a match contact me on Disc or on B-Tag:
BTag: Shadows#12285
Disc: Natsum#0025

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

not all that crazy lol 402~ ilvl is nothing, guess it is for a casual~ish player.

Hi! I just sent you a discord DM :slight_smile:

thanks, I’m still looking.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi!

We raid 9p-12a EST and are looking for more players to fill our core team of 20. If you have some patience for a couple weeks we should be in full swing!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Still looking, no home yet.