416 Frost Mage LF Mythic and M+ guild AOTC Main

Hey, so I like running keys and I enjoy at least a medium amount of Mythic Raiding competition - I just came back to the game 7 weeks ago - I’ve taken time to reaquaint myself with the game and now I am looking for a community.
** I also play 5 alts at a high competitive level **
DH Havoc dps alt 400 ilvl, H Pally 396 Ilvl, Warlock 380, WW Monk 400 ilvl, Rogue 400 ilvl (Yes, I somehow managed all this in 7 weeks…)

I just came back I have not had time to do some pretty log parse raids - muchless people who fast kill bosses to make a nice kill time with - if you’re too stupid to understand that - that’s not on me.

I don’t have the money to fac change my toons. Next teir mythic prog will be re-locked to server and faction.

I am a Mage main, with several alts which are now able to run heroic raids with success. I play mage well, and I am looking to challenge myself more.
I am EST US time, any NA evenign raid times work for me. I prefer to raid tuesday or weds - the beginning of the lockout week. I will not join a weekend guild.
I also will not join a guild which will not run keys or will not have room for another good caster dps in higher keys.
Ideally, I’d perfer to find a guild on Area 52 since I have 9 toons there. It would take a lot for me to transfer my toons - I play a bunch of them.

If you’ve read this wall of text and still think we might be a match contact me on Disc or on B-Tag:
BTag: Shadows#12285
Disc: Natsum#0025

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you!

We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) and Kurog at 8%.

We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays.

We also have two other raid teams so there is always a ton of people on running keys. We have a plethora of people over 2500 IO and many over 2700.

Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

yeah sorry, still not interested - you guys just seem to want different things than I do.

1 Like

Sent you a fq on discord.

Hello!

Missed Opportunities Tichondrius 7/8 Mythic would love to talk to you and trial you if you are available to raid Tuesday Wed Thur 9-12pm PST. My disc is Protoplate#3348 Dont hesitate to message me if you are interested.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US). Our number one focus as a guild is prioritizing our community and our guildies. We even have officer roles dedicated specifically to mental health support for our member. I think you’d really enough our guild and vice versa :)). If your trial with us goes well and you feel like we’d be a good fit for you I’d be more than happy to cover the realm transfer fee for the character that you’d be swapping over.

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

thanks for the offer, still searching.

Hey, Were a 2/8M guild on Area-52 that is looking for a mage to add to our core! There are still a few more DPS spots available. We raid Tue/Wed 9pm-12am. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Discord: Deathlorrd#9243

Still searching for the right fit.

Hi there!

[H][US][Bleeding Hollow] is looking for a mage for both of our teams actually! Our main team is 8/8H, 2/8M and 10% on Terros. We are hoping for 4-5/8M this tier and are looking toward 10.1 now to round out our roster for mid-mythic progression.

We also have a second team that is AOTC focused (7/8H) with a spot available for a mage and other classes.

Raid times:

• Tues/Wed 7-10est for AOTC team
  • Thurs/Fri 8-11est for Mythic team

About us:

We’re looking for strong, motivated players who are open to feedback and have a great attitude.

Other Guild Features:

• Community of passionate M+ pushers
  • Weekly D&D games
  • Achievement runs
  • Majority of consumables provided
  • Guild repairs for raiders
  • Active Discord with a great diverse community
  • Leadership opportunities available

Contact Info:

GM – Jezzabelle#9867 (Discord) / Jezzabelle#11726 (BNet)

Still looking for a home.