416 Feral LF Sat/Sun Team (After 5pm PST)

Hi,

Just coming back to the game after a small break due to work and looking for a team to join going into the next Patch. Looking for a team that raids on Sat/Sun after 5pm PST. I don’t mind server xfering or switching to alliance side. I just want to find a chill grp of players to hang with and get AOTC/ couple Mythic kills every now-n-then. If your looking for a decent feral please hit me up at Akosted#1120 or on discord at Hallucinogin#5539.

Hey I will add you as well. I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req

Earth Go Hard on Mal’ganis raids from 5pm-8pm PST Saturday and Sunday and would love to have you join us. We are currently 3/9M and have Op at 25%. I will be in contact or add me on btag Bassanox24#1232.