416 DK LF 2 night or less raid crew H or M

Hey there,

I am an experienced DK with years of tanking under my belt and I am looking for a casual or Mythic raid group that does no more than two nights a week. I don’t have much time anymore to commit to the raiding scene but am more looking for a good community that still likes raiding content. I am mountain time so those times are best for me. If you think you have a decent need for my skills or have a place that looks like a good fit drop me a line here with your RealID and I will message you back. Extra great if you are on Area 52, saves me some money

-Falaenx ( Falaenx#1333 )

1 Like

Hello Falaenx!

My name is del, I run an alliance guild on Kirin Tor and we are looking to add more awesome individuals to our team. We raid sundays from 630-930pm pacific.

Right now our group is small and tight knit and we are looking for more people like you to help us build our ranks. We are currently 6/9 heroic in BoD and we are 9/9 normal.

We always start the new tier in normal mode to learn fights and get geared up to go into heroics. We only raid once per week so consistancy is key to our group.

Qualities we are seeking:
Great attendance
Willingness to learn
Open communication

If you are looking for an in game family I think you should take a look at our guild, Missunderstood, we always need new friends and are willing to help gear and teach the right personality fit to our group.

If you’re interested please message me on battle.net

Thanks,
Del
Ndel#1651
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Thank you for the interest, I know its hard to find tanks on alliance. I just hate the price of becoming alliance. Looking at you Blizzard!

Hi there, check us out below and let me know if you’re interested!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

Mostly looking for dps players, and/or a healer. Flexible people able to fill different roles are great to have as well. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661

Even if you have a guild home but would like to supplement your off nights with capable and cool people, consider joining our Friends of Dad Bod community!

Hi Falaenx! I think we might be a good fit for you – and we are on A52. :slight_smile: Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

Are you looking for a new home for 8.2? We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are recruiting to fill out our raid team on the Horde side of things. All will be considered, but we have a particular need for DPS with heal/tank offspecs. We are 9/9H in BoD with AOTC. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays).

Not into raiding? No problem. All are welcome socially. We run M+ together as a guild, questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Falaenx,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding (some mythic when it’s xrealm) Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

We’re looking to pick up a tank going into eternal palace. Outside of raids a bunch of us spend time in m+. Got a bunch of xrealm raiders so I wouldn’t expect to do mythic before xrealm opens up. I’d love to talk tomorrow if you have time.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam: