416 Boomkin/Resto Flex

416 Boomkin/Resto Flex currently 5/9 M Exp LF raiding guild that pushes mythic +

My logs are weak at the moment. But I have been studying them and working to improve them and now I’m feeling confident that I can push my dps higher and my mechanics have improved. If I was given a shot at your guild I know I’d impress you/yall! I’ve been searching for a guild with raid times that works best for me. My past guild didn’t work due to me mostly joining the guild late in patch with 8.2 right around the corner. My main focus is to proof to some guild that I have gotten better at my class and I don’t mind criticism if it’ll help me increase dps that will help the guild with progression fights. If you’re willing to give me a shot with your guild please feel free to contact me:

Btag: Oxbrutalxo#1855
Discord: Brutâl#3015

I was impressed with you. Hit me up if the weekend raid times work for you.
Btag: Bassanox24#1232.

Hey Brutal,

I think i hit your post on the G-recruitment thread, but here’s another! we really want you! =D

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey Brutal,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aims for our guild to be a real home for our members.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. We’ve relaxed a bit this tier, but are preparing for 8.2. getting ready for a cutting edge next content patch. At the moment we just need a few dps to round our roster out, and boomkin is one of them!

We value players that push themselves and grow! When it’s raid time we like to get down to business to maximize the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient. We also enjoy chilling out outside of raid, doing keys etc.

You sound perfect! I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Are you still looking for a guild? Council of Valhalla can offer you the casual and laid back atmosphere in both raiding and mythic key runs. Our raid times will be 7:30 pm CST-10/10:30pm CST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We always have room for healers in the guild and would be very willing to give you a place to not only prove yourself, but enjoy yourself in the process. If this interest you feel free to reach out to me in-game!

Hello Brutal!

Wubs and Friends is an AMAZING team of real friends. We are looking for more player commited to doing mythic EP. Looking for an active team that does mythic plus together - this is your team. Please, consider applying to WUBS AND FRIENDS! R3! Thank you!

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a fairly relaxed raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.

1 Like