416 7/9M Blood Dk lf Raid Team

Hello friends, last week my guild of two years had to unfortunately disband because of almost half of our core team leaving at the same time and most of our officer core burning out. I was a raid leader for our guild and one of the few that were trying to hold it together.

I am a serious raider that is always trying to push the limits of my skill and constantly striving for improvement. I have been playing since wrath and Raiding semi-seriously since Tomb of Sargeras and seriously since Uldir. I have been raid leading since Antorus so I have very good depth of knowledge of all encounters of the relevant tiers in the game, and that commitment to game knowledge will not change. My goal is to work my way up as far as I can go with a minimum of Cutting Edge every tier, and looking to push content in all areas of the game. I currently have 1500 i.o. score with minimal effort put into m+ and looking to push myself in m+ as well. Mastery of the game is always on my mind. I have mainly been tanking this tier but am also very capable of playing DK dps at a high level (but I know they’re in a bad spot rn)

My availability is extremely flexible. I am open to most raiding schedules up to 5 days a week every day except for the time frame of 1am Est-9am Est due to work. I am willing to server transfer but only interested in playing Horde. If you would be interested in having me, please contact me on bnet at Oni#1504 or Discord at Oni#3060.

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

Fellow Thrall person!

Hello. <Speakeasy> is a 8 hour weekend guild that has been raiding for over 2 years. If you’re on an early shift during the weekdays, have a family, have school, or don’t have a weekend life: this is the place for you.

Schedule:
We raid 2 nights a week.

Friday: 9:00pm - 1:00 am EST
Saturday: 9:00pm - 1:00 am EST

BFA
8/8M Uldir US 174
9/9M Bod US 124

Current recruiting needs:
Ranged DPS
Healers
Possibly experienced Tank

ANY class or spec is encouraged to apply if you’re a great player with logs to back it up.

What we expect from you:
-Previous mythic experience.
-Have a mic and use it.
-Maintain superb attendance.
-Ability to take and act upon feedback and criticism.
-A positive attitude that puts the guild before personal glory. Attitude is extremely important to us. We have and will fail trials for half-assing things or having excessive negative or toxic personalities.

What you can expect from us:
-Short but efficient raid schedule.
-Strong but healthy competition.
-A friendly but serious raid team that wants to push mythic progression.
-We provide all flasks, food, enchants, and repairs during prog.

Btag/Discord: Korashy#1968/Korashy#3283
Btag/Discord:Ztop#1564
Btag: Killamgoro#1131

Feel free to get in touch with any further questions.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 8/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 Heroic Crucible
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so we’re not going anywhere)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)