416 3/9M BM Hunter LF Late night guild

Mature, skilled and dedicated BM hunter player is looking for a late night guild that is currently "raiding." My current guild has been stuck at mythic opulence for couple months and can not progress further due to lack of attendance, and I am getting really sick and tired of waiting for people to show up while mindlessly clearing heroic contents on farm.

I am looking for a guild that is at least 4/9M and that “actively” raids at around 11 pm pst and I can raid any days. I also am willing to transfer/faction change.

I absolutely do not mind sitting for some mythic bosses for 8.1.5 content that I do not have much experience with but I am currently top dps and damage done.

Some of my latest parses:

Heroic Crucible

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XCTfdApVxZqyH7hJ#boss=-2&difficulty=0&playermetriccompare=statistics&view=rankings

Mythic first 3 bosses

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rk27Lzw61x3dQVJ4#boss=-2&difficulty=0&view=rankings&playermetriccompare=statistics

Mythic Opulence

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WrD2Cx6k8Kcwz3aJ#boss=-2&difficulty=0&view=rankings&playermetriccompare=statistics

sungdo1004#1137

Thank you for your time.

I know what I’m doing

looking for a new guild

looking for a guild to wipe

(added you on bnet since I wasn’t sure if our raid times fit your schedule)

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage
  • Medium: Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Hunter

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer: Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hello!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 8/8M 6/9M

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Not sure what your schedule is, but sometimes late night players also can make morning raids… if that’s the case, check us out :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M (69 pulls for Mekka kill :stuck_out_tongue: )

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

looking for a guild to wipe