415ilvl 5/9M healer LFG

415ilvl neck 48 5/9M, i have 20+ Pulls on M stormwall and have M rasta at 30% with less than 10 attempts. I can also play MW, HP, RSham. Both MW,HP 415ilvl neck 47 and working gears on Rsham atm. CE exp on past tier and progression ready. Can play all healing spec at exceptional level. I would like to main MW,HP,RSham for raids but i dont mind playing My Rdruid for raid, just been concentrating on pushing M+ on Rdruid ATM.

LF 7-10 / 7-11 cst 2-3 raid/week
Or Sat/Sun morning

Thank You

If you’d consider an alliance guild were 7/9m and raid tues and thurs 7-10 CST. We could accommodate you on any of your desired mains with a preference towards Rsham or MW.

Add me if interested, Mute#1292

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey, Swoll. I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We’re 9/9M and we raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re looking for a resto shaman or resto druid for 8.2. If you’re interested, you can contact me on my btag at: Sheridan#11238

Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being Cutting Edge oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.

Our group is looking to round out our roster with some additional exceptional dps who are looking to be included in long term Play in a progression and community oriented guild.

Current Progression: CE Uldir, CE BoD, 2/2H CoS

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

We would be interested in picking an HP for raid

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

Hello Swolldaddy. I am from < Flex Progression >. We are 9/9m And we are on Tichondrius Horde.
Raid times are 8-11pm EST T-W-TH
We are recruiting a healer for 8.2. That being said we hav apps on our website Flexprogression .com
and once accepted for a trial we are even offering to pay for xfers to come over to Tich.

Feel Free to get ahold of me at Brim#1101

Hey! I’m the Recruiter for Angry Mob on Mal’Ganis. We are an 8/9M guild with about 100 pulls on Jaina. Our times seem to line up pretty well and we are looking for one more exceptional healer to bolster our core. I’ll leave our guild spam here: You can add me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo:1979 if you have any questions! Hope to hear from you!

[US][H]<Frog Squad> is a new guild on [Area-52]. We have a slightly different approach to mythic raiding and are hoping to find enough like-minded individuals to form a 20-21 man roster.

What does this mean?

• We raid for the challenge of it. Rather than viewing raiding as simply a means to gear we want to continue to progress until CE.
  • We don’t believe that meta raid compositions are absolutely required for progression. They can make certain mechanics easier but with good dps and attention to mechanics any raid comp should be capable of defeating a fight.
  • Rather than benching a reliable well performing guild-mate to bring in a pug rogue/boomkin to make a meta comp we would rather rely on geared alts to fit needs. We encourage all raiders to have at least one viable alt.
  • We want to be friends with our guildies. This is a game and we should enjoy being around our teammates. If we don’t it becomes a job and that’s not fun for anyone.

Additionally, the kind of people we are looking for enjoy playing WoW. They keep their toons competitively geared and work towards capping their Heart of Azeroth without having to be told it’s required to raid.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

A third night for alt/heroic farms, sells, and potentially mythic alt runs will be determined once the team is built and availability of everyone is determined.

Mythic+

The current officer core of <Frog Squad> are all 1250-1300 rio for 8.1.5. In 8.2 we are hoping to push this to 2000+ rio. We welcome any guildmates who are interested in pushing for 2k to join us.

Needs

All roles and classes are encouraged to apply however we have needs for a resto shaman, melee DPS and ranged DPS.

Contact Info

If you are interested in applying, please see our website: guildsofwow .com/frog-squad or message Recanna for more information.

Bnet: recanna#1260

Discord: recanna#8405

are you interested in going alliance?

Bump Please

Hey there, we are actually looking for a resto shaman specifically, and raid within the time frames you listed. Tue/Thur 8 - 11 EST. It’s a new team starting up today, but the experience goes from a few re rolls all the way up to 9/9M 1/2M. If interested feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172