415 Spriest looking for 2 day progression guild

Previous CE healer from Legion wanting to get back into the mythic raiding as shadow priest.

History is as below:

full CE in EN/ToV/NH
5/9M Tomb
9/11M Antorus
5/8 Uldir
Stopped after guild died in Uldir

Here are logs from Legion to show I’m a competent player and actually know how to play a class -
www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23346455?zone=11&mode=detailed#metric=hps

Here are logs from when I did dps in Uldir as boomkin - www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35410739?zone=19&mode=detailed

Please post here or reach out to me on discord - Spat#7534

Not sure why it posted as that toon. This post is from my main

Bump bump and away

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 7/8H 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 7/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any additional questions! I will also be trying you via discord

[Illidan][H] Ignores Mechanics 5/8 M EP

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Off-tank

Ranged: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Healers: Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk

Melee: Rogue, Death Knight

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

Ignores Mechanics is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

4/8M 8/8H TEP

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

Wow Progress
htt ps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Ignores+Mechanics

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact:

Battlenet: Mag#1145 or Svana#11309

Discord: Mag#4716 or Svana#8374

or you can apply at: htt ps://goo.gl/forms/Houinf6fW7ckT05k1

Hi Spatulakhan!

is looking to push Mythic progression, and we’re currently 1/8 M.

We’re a pretty laid back guild that exists on the principle of giving everybody a chance, while still seeking to push progression always.

We are a two-day weekend raiding guild, with times on Friday and Saturday from 8pm - 12am server (central) and optional Sunday if we choose to raid.

During the week we run Mythic+ and other raid content.

If you have interest, please contact me.

Happy Raiding!

BTag: CharismaticZ#1932

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 5/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

All DPS Classes that are ready for mythic progression.

Please contact Deerax#11348, Sickofit#1322 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.