415 mw monk [H] looking for new home

So I’m currently looking to find a new guild to home my mistweaver monk in. shes currently 415 on thrall . I cant seem to link stuff for u guys in it so thats the best i can do to show u her. My last guild I was in died and I had to move on I would prefer the raiding times to be any day of the week 7-10 or 7-11 in the times raids would be central. I would prefer mythic raiding and trying to progress in mythic over a heroic guild as just doing heroic isnt challenging enough . I would be looking to try out the guild before I transfer if it is a offserver guild but I would highly prefer to stay horde

if you are interested u can contact me on bnet @ ellili#1980
or ellili#1987 on discord

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

still looking

I recently had to reverse a xfer so im back at my original server arthas

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Crucible of Storms: 2/2H
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

:frowning:
bby come back