415 Holy Priest LF Raiding/Mythic+ guild

Hey everyone I’m a 415 Holy/Disc/Shadow (can play them all well) Priest currently looking for greener pastures. Currently 9/9H 2/9M experience BoD and 2/2H CoS. Im an ex raid lead so im a decent player. Looking for somewhere that is focused on getting AoTC every expansion in a timely manner while also running a fair amount of M+. Due to work the only days i can raid is Wednesday and Thursday. Would also prefer to stay horde not looking to go Ali. Not crazy in to doing Mythic progression but for the right guild who knows. If youd like to know more or have any questions drop your guild spam below and ill get in contact with you.

Not sure what your schedule is as far as when on W/Th you can raid, but if you’re interested, surjective#11563 is my btag and our guild spam is linked below. Happy hunting (:

Hey Zarakii,

Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding on a lighter schedule and raiding atmosphere. We’re a bunch of friends that enjoy the game together. We enjoy doing m+(get everyone their +10 each week) and just enjoy the game without all the negativity or toxicity that typically comes with a CE guild. We also enjoy doing mythic raiding but CE is never our focus.

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST (I know you can’t make the Tuesday raid, if you like us, we can discuss that and figure out something)

Add me if you want to talk more:
Discord: Jaystir#1204

I’d like to be able to make both raid days sorry=/