415 Havoc DH 4/9M LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Continuing my search for a guild that is looking for a great Havoc DPS. I can adapt and overcome in many situations in Mythic content and can trial to prove myself. I am willing to transfer to any server for Alliance and would love the chance to get into a Guild that is 5/9M+.

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (6/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a solid DH for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hi!

is a 8/9 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST. We are pushing for cutting edge for BoD.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players as well as 1 or 2 melee (mage/lock/DH/rogue esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

Hit me up Btag Syc#11380. My guild Clockwerk on Illidan is 6/9m and we are looking for another DH for our team. We raid 2 days a week Wed/Thurs from 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST.

Hey Slaytr I would love to have a talk with you! Who is John Galt is a horde raiding guild on the server Hyjal. We raid Tue/Thur/Sun from 7:30-10:30pm PST with the current progression of 6/9M. We are always looking to add skilled and driven players to the roster. Feel free to contact me! Bnet = Delgalo#1485 and Discord = Delgalo#9742

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/9M & 2/2H We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (Server time). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

are you interested in raiding on the weekend?

Thank you for the offers! Any alliance guilds need a solid DH?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank you for the offer

We are always recruiting players with impressive skillsets. Let us know if we are a fit.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord.

Bump bump bump bump.