415 Ele/Resto Shaman LF Casual/Semi-Hardcore Guild

As the title says, I am searching for a guild. I am looking for something that isn’t too hardcore, more on the casual side. Just wanting to clear normal/heroic and maybe dip my toes in mythic with a fun, laid back group of people.

Would prefer a guild that raids 2 days a week for 6-8 hours

I have a good amount of experience raiding, having raided almost every tier in WoW on some level. Most recently I raided Dazar’Alor on heroic, I also raided Uldir in a guild that I put together and was the GM of. In Legion I raided in Antorus and cleared 5/11 mythic. I also raided in Nighthold and cleared all of heroic.

Other notable achievements are qualifying for the tournament realm in s2.

Im 33 years old and I have a steady job and internet connection so no worries there. Not really interested in raiding with younger kids (<18).

bnet: chaos#1139
discord: apeterschmidt#5864

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Doh. Posted on the wrong character. This is my shaman.

Applejakx,

We’re looking for an Elemental Shaman to add to our raid team for Eternal Palace.

We are an all adult guild which finished 8.1.5 3/9M and 2/2H.

We are in high need of an Elemental Shaman and DPS Warrior. Off-spec Heals/Tank a plus, but not required. Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark during S2.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hey, Applejakx!

Are you willing to faction/server change? We seem to be just what you are looking for! No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are a casual, weekend raiding guild. We run M+, wPVP, achievement runs, etc. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Needs: Mainly DPS - We could use a Ele Shaman in our ranks, but would love the fact that you can also run Resto! We appreciate those that are flexible to run off spec when the composition calls for it.

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

would you be interested in raiding alliance 7-10pm est

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8H EP, 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Applejaakx,

We are looking to fill out our Eternal Palace ranks. My discord Id is in the post, we would like to talk with you further.

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Haha, hey Applejakx,
I advertised my guild on my DH that I never play yesterday…so I get the feeling! Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer and we’d love to have another shaman (or the pally :wink: ). We are looking to raid 7-9:30 pm PST, and most of us are in our 30s and 40s. Chain Reaction has been AotC on every tier since I joined in Siege of Orgrimmar, with the exception of BoD, when some of our raiders needed to take the tier off. But here we are again, and in addition to raiding Normal/Heroic, we also like run Mythic + keys, do achievements, etc.
If you’re interested and willing to faction swap, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291.

DMCG - 6/8H EP.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est, heroic stuff optional during the week
~ small raid team ~25 people, 9 year old guild
~ focus on good paced progression, 8/9M – pushing harder & faster this time around
~ alliance server, Kel’Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ many ‘retired’ hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We’re a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

Hey there Galedarla! We are looking for more range dps!! We are currently 7/8N and plan on getting into heroic here soon. The end goal is AoTC with some mythics.
We are raid tues/thurs 8 to 11 EST! Ill leave the recruitment post below if you want to check that out!

Hey Gale!

Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is looking for a healer for our AOTC focused raid group! We raid Mon/Wed, 7-10pm PST (10p-1a EST). This would be a core spot and is immediately available. If you’re able to tonight, I had a healer call out and I’d love to get another in :slight_smile:

Here’s my long post for more information on the guild as a whole: Delete please

I’ll go ahead and add your discord and maybe we can sync up today at some point!

Here’s my information just in case:
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Good luck!

send a request via bnet and discord (both with gotallica in the name). I run a casual heroic AotC guild horde side and could use more people. If you want to have a conversation feel free to accept and hit me up any time.

Sorry, didn’t notice it had my Druid selected for character

Hey, I’m the GM of a guild called <Resonance> on Stormrage. You might be a good fit for our team. Historically we have been a heroic only group, but during BFA we’ve focused much more on mythic raiding. We reached 5/9 M BoD this last tier and hope to progress even further in the Eternal Palace - Cutting Edge isn’t necessarily our primary goal, but it is something we think is achievable this tier. Let me know if you’re interested.

Here’s what we have to offer:

1. AOTC early in the tier;
  2. Multiple mythic kills - possibly CE;
  3. One of the best-prepared raid leaders supported by a strong, dedicated core of officers.
  4. Raids that move efficiently and w/ plenty of laughs along the way;
  5. Mythic+ teams that run mythic plus regularly; and
  6. Raider benefits (flasks, feasts, and set amount for repairs covered).

Raid Times: We raid on Wed/Thurs from 8:30 - 11:30 EST w/ invites at 8:15 EST. We often run optional/alt raids on Saturdays for normal/heroic content once we move on to Mythic. Let me know if you might be interested in applying/interviewing. You can reach me on Discord at Baccus#2578; Bnet: DrBaccus#1531. You can also check out and/or apply on our website at /www.resonanceguild.us.