415 Dk looking for new home

Looking to transfer Horde or Alliance . I have a unholy dk 415. Fury and Prot war that 407, Aswell as a hunter im gearing and several other alts . My dk is 3 /9M with aotc. Looking for an adult group that like to raid a push content. I enjoy pushing heroic and mythic content Aswell as running Mythic+. In need of something before 8.2 hits. If you need to know anything about me just ask Bnet Hijâk#1764 or discord Hijâk#6310Ill be around all week off and on. If you have message me on bnet I did try to reply to all. If I missed you im sorry. I’am considering playing my warrior the next patch as my main

morpheus#1478 add em lets chat

[Ancient Trials] is currently looking for Melee DPS to fill our raid team for Heroic/Mythic BOD & COS and for 8.2. We are currently 9/9H, 1/9M BOD and 2/2H COS.

Raid Times
Saturday 7:45pm - 11pm server
Sunday 6:45pm - 10pm server

Recruitment
Ranged DPS: Any
Melee DPS: DK, DH, Warrior, Rogue
Healer w/ DPS off spec: Holy Priest, MW Monk, or Resto Shaman

What we expect

Be a part of our community - Join in and group up as often as possible
Know your class - Be prepared to learn and improve to do your best
Communication - Be able and ready to join our Discord server
Positive attitude - Treat each other with respect

Any questions or requests to join can be directed to:
Hitem#1860 Real ID / Hitem#5249 Discord

Lok’tar, friend!

Cinder and Ash is currently recruiting dps. [H] Cinder and Ash [8/8H, 5/9M, 5/8M] - #15 by Paeoni-malganis

My BNet is Ember#1670 if our times work for you and you want to talk.

Hey Hijak,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, we raid Fri and Sat 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST and are recruiting for 8.2. I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested.

You can check us at:
[H] <Fathom> 5/9M, 2 day: Fri/Sat, LFM,
Our website at Fathom Gaming,
Or add an officer to BNet for a chat: Olly#1460, Cutegrampy#1884, Toe#1826

Thanks

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] recruiting for a:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: DK
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred]
    • Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Priest
    • If not Mention, Don’t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12 am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M BoD, AotC BoD/CoS [10-1am CST; [Tue*]/Wed/Thurs] - Oneg#11294

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

Pyno I 'd be interested I added the blacklisted contact in game

Earth go hard, currently 3/9m Bod with opulence to 20% and 2/2h cos
we raid Saturday and Sunday nights 8-11est
we have solid core group of 15 people right now
we are currently looking to fill our mythic roster, as well as start building a bench for back ups. 8.2 we plan on pushing mythic content pretty hard if this is something you would be interested in. You can get in touch with me on bnet @pailos#1956

still looking

Hello there would love to talk to you about joining our raid team. Here is some info on us added you to Bnet

Poor Life Choices is recruiting DPS for 8.2. We are currently 9/9 Heroic, 7/9 Mythic and 2/2 heroic. We raid Tue and Wed from 9 to 12 EST. Melee and Ranged welcome, PST for more info.