415 DH LF Fun Semi-hardcore Guild

414 DH 9/9H 1/9M looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I should be well into Mythics by now, if not finished, except for the love I have of my current casual guild. They are a great group of people who took me in when I returned to the game in February. Unfortunately we’ve missed too many weeks without raiding because of no commitment and there’s only a few who could mythic raid anyway. My love of the game is end game raiding so I am forced to search elsewhere because it’s a pain to pug mythic raids. I also have a 409 DK 9/9H 1/9M, 408 SP 9/9H 1/9M, 404 Pally and 397 Mage.

First – If you’re an elitist then move on down the road. I’ve been there, done that and burned the t-shirt. I have no desire to hear an elitist RL/player scream over discord for 3 hours every night while pounding your mechanical keyboard like a crackhead Western Union telegraph operator from a bad Western movie.

I’m looking for that guild who has a whole lot of fun playing the game while completing end game content at a moderate high level. I know those guilds still exist, I was part of one when I quit the game back in MoP and although we didn’t come in world 1st (sarcasm) we managed to complete the content and still have our sanity in the end.

I’m not the best player out there but I give everything I have and I show up to every raid (on time) with food, flasks, enchants and extras. Have advice? Please give it to me. I am not above criticism. Whatever makes me a better player for you to kill bosses is the end goal.

TL;DR

You: Horde – Semi-Hardcore – Any day of the week 7pm – 11pm CST (Old guy, need beauty rest before work) – Active throughout the week not just on raid night.

Me: 99.9% attendance (gotta leave room for that oh crap RL moment) – Multiple toons, I’ll attend every raid you have because I have no life. I’ll raid your house, fridge and pool if you let me.

Leave your spam below and thanks for taking the time to read my winded campaign speech.

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tender-Recruitment Assistant.

Fantastic campaign speech, where do I vote Yes?

Seriously though,
Us: Not Horde :frowning:
You: Consider Alliance?

If you’d ever consider playing for the opposite team, our guild has had what you are looking for since 2010, we’ve raided non-stop as a close knit family for a long time. We might even let you raid our fridge. You’re exactly the type of person we look for.

Hit me up if you’d like to know more, otherwise best of luck in finding that new home!

Ranico#1430 bnet
Ranico#0303 discord

Hey Id like to chat further about having you raid with us. My guild is 6/9m rn and raid two nights a week Thurs/Mon 730-1030 CST. My Bnet is tokara102#1782, would love to hear from you soon.

Hello!

I think we would be a good fit for each other. We’re a bunch of good folks who raid together on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and do M+ together other times. Would love to have a good, consistent DH to be the center of our ranged DPS affection.

Pros: We’re exactly what the other wants

Cons: Push-to-talk sometimes breaks and you get to hear one of our raiders RP the “crackhead Western Union telegraph operator from a bad Western movie”

If our guild looks right for you, our recruitment officer would love to talk to you! (Discord’s the fastest way to get in touch this week, however)

So: We just found you, and this is crazy. Below’s our Info, so call us maybe?

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 2/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.
1 Like

Hey We are < Flex Progression > On Tichondrius Horde,
We raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST and we are 9/9m

We are looking for exceptional dps for 8.2
Feel free to apply at Flexprogression . com
Any questions - Brim#1101 Btag

Hey! I appreciate your long-winded campaign speech and relate to your wanting to go to bed early. I feel like our humble retirement home would be a great fit for you.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

1 Like

Hi Gunnzz! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. I absolutely loved your post and the personality that shined through. We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest & Healer to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

<Carried> is a 3/9M guild on Arthas that is looking to push Mythic content in 8.2. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to do the same, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority

• Open recruitment other than tanks

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision - soad#1404 GM
Savemeplox / SaveMePlox#1705 - Raid leader
Onasis / onasis#11471 - Officer
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

1 Like

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Lots of m+ memes and pushing CE in 8.2 hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you want more info or to chat. Our discord is full on fun.

8/9 Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey Gunnzz,

Our times might be a little early for you, (Sunday & Monday 6 PM-10 PM CST) but we do end a little earlier, doesn’t work? No problem, good luck with your search!

Questionable Morality on Mal’Ganis 3/9 M

About the Guild:
We’re a Casual-Mythic guild, with a semi-adult atmosphere. Stupid jokes, dump humor and vulgarity are encouraged. Drama & tantrums are not welcome. We started as a group of friends raiding in Cata, and we’ve done our best to make sure that everyone raiding enjoys the company.

Guild Goals:
Raid with people we like.
Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
Enjoy the content without burning out.

If you choose to join us, be prepared for stupid jokes, too many puns, and steady progress.

We expect you to:
· Be a team player.
· Improve your play with each attempt.
· Be at raids, on time.

In return, you can expect us to:
· Work with you to improve.
· Not go psycho when you make a mistake, If it’s at the point where yelling is the only option left, we’ve gone too far and it’s better we part ways.
· Respect your time. We do not go late; I do not add days.

GM/RL: Tthrack or Corrinth
(Feel free to send me a friend request, Tthrack#1350 on Bnet or Discord, same on both)
OR
You can talk to Dalila or Ailurus, both on Mal’ganis.

Hey friend,
I come from , a Cutting Edge guild on US-Thrall. Below is the information you may be looking for:
Days: Tuesday / Thursday 8:00pm EST to 11:30pm EST
Progress: 9/9M BOD - 8/8M Uldir
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Meme
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/meme

What We Are Looking For
Mechanically exceptional DPS and Healers that understand their class and role, as well as the toolkit at their hands. Raiders who research fights before entering an encounter, and come prepared with a general idea of the encounter.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to contact me using one of the contact methods listed above.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Gunnzz! I am the GM of a new guild on Area52 that I believe will offer the type of environment you’re looking for. If you’re interested please send me a message at recanna#1260. Thanks!

Divine-Tichondrius (Horde)
We’re a Semi Hardcore guild recruiting for BFA and Future content, We believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without being ****ed out by a raging raid leader. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We stress personality fit as much as performance when analyzing applicants and trials, we want someone who fits our ideal mold of a raider.

Current Raid Schedule: Friday / Saturday 11pm - 2am EST

Current Progression: BoD - 9/9H 3/9M CoS - 1/2H

Recruiting:

Tanks: FULL

Healers: FULL

Melee DPS
1 Havoc DH

Ranged DPS
1 Frost/Fire/Arcane Mages
1 Ele Shammy
1 Shadow Priest
1 Afflic/Destro Warlock

Will consider anyone who is interested if its a good fit

Add Btag: Tyrue#1545 or Discord: Tyrue#1556

Thank you all for the responses. I will look it all over today!

Hi Gunnzz,

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey there! Keep us in mind! We may be the semi-hardcore guild you are looking for!

Defiance is new to Thrall but has been an active raiding guild pushing end game content at the highest levels since vanilla. We are currently looking to establish our brand of raiding and fun on Thrall server and are looking for new, old, and returning players for BoD/CoS and 8.2+. We are a semi-hardcore guild with non elitist attitude that likes to have fun.

Our main raid schedule is T/Th/Mon 9:30 PM - 1230 AM EST with alt runs on Fridays!

Active in Mythic+ pushing keys.

Contacts:

Bnet: AaronC#11555

Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538

Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting exceptional dps and healers.

Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!

Hey Gunnzz,

Administrators is currently rebuilding for the upcoming tier. We went 3/9M for this tier due to some compatibility issues, but we are restructuring a bit and fully expect CE for the coming tier.

We’re a laid back, though serious, progression raid group with a lot of mythic plus throughout the week.

If interested please contact:

Discord: Sackless#9874
Dityboycom#4643
Dj#5871

Bnet: Billion#1444
Dityboycom#1868
Fuzzybiscuit#1273