415 Brewmaster Tank Still Looking

Hey all, 415 Brewmaster Monk looking for a guild to call home. Preferably a family like atmosphere that raids with current content, runs Mythic + and has fun doing it. Im not a hard core raider and do not enjoy that environment. I do however enjoy clearing and not wiping for weeks on end. I am currently 9/9 Heroic BoD, 1/9 Mythic BoD and 2/2 Heroic Crucible. In a perfect world I would find a guild (Alliance) that raids on East Coast time, preferably finishing before 11 pm EST. Im flexible and any night of the week works for me. If your guild is looking for a solid experienced tank please hit me up in game Lambo#1370.
I am open to a realm transfer but not a faction change. I would also bring my alt, which is a 408 Elemental Shaman.

Thanks, JitlJohn

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM.

Greetings Litljohn,

Trivial is recruiting and would really love to have your tanking experience as we progress through Heroic BoD and head into 8.2 content. We are what you described in your post. We’ve been around since vanilla and we love raiding together at our own speed.
Please check out my recruitment thread here:

I will also try to add you on Bnet and make my case for why you should be Trivial there!

Litljohn,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster. We would like to progress into Mythic content, however we are not quite a CE guild yet, and have more of a causal nature to our raids.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are actually in need of tank and a Monk would be a perfect fit.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239