415 Boomkin LF Casual Raiding

Hello!

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hey, Rekahn,
I see that you didn’t post on your druid (first time I advertised my guild…accidentally did it on my unleveled DH O.o), so not sure whether you’re H/A or if you’re willing to faction swap, but Chain Reaction is an Alliance guild on Lightbringer, and we are currently recruiting. We’d love to have a boomkin! :slight_smile: We raid T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic.
Many of the raiders have been together since Vanilla, with new people joining up each expac, (myself in Pandaria.) We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Operation: Mechagon, Islands, and old runs for achievements etc.
We are currently 7/8 N and starting Heroic this week. We do PuG in people sometimes, so if you are currently Alliance and wanna join in, you’d be welcome!
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291

Hey if youre still looking, s
Scripted Encounter on are 52 (h) is refruiting ranged dps to solidify our roster for mythic progression. We are currently 7/8h EP but are a group of 7/9m BoD raiders. We raid mon tues wed from 8 to 11EST. Although our goal is mythic progression we are still pretty laid back and active outside of raids. Many of us run multiple keys a week. id love to chat if you have some time. My btag is LunaSpark#1158