Greetings everyone and thank you for taking time to look at my post. I am currently looking for a raid team. I am only 7/9M due to the fact that I haven’t raided in about 1.5 months. I have been playing WoW and raiding since TBC and have been clearing all current content on my DK since WotLK. I have multiple C/E and AotC and have been in top 50 US guilds but I don’t require that in a group. I am looking for a longstanding guild that will not fall apart and is active outside of raid. I am a very active player with too much time played in this game. I love to raid and have been on break for too long. If you would like to chat more please leave your guild spam below or add me to btag Jerrin#1599 . I will add you and reply to you as quickly as possible. Please do not contact me unless your guild is at least 8/9M and plans to be a progression focused guild. As I stated I killed M Mekka over a month ago so I should be working on or close to a kill on Jaina if I had kept raiding. I am currently Horde on my main but all of my alts are Alliance since that is where I started playing. Faction does not matter to me but the environment does.
<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Tank. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench
We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.
If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).
8/9M BoD - US 200 | 30% Jaina
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun
7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228
SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Thank you for considering AfterLife!
Hey Necro, we are currently looking for a Blood DK to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Guild Name: Baddies
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be
How to join: Fill out our short application form - /www.baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]
Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]
ABOUT THE GUILD:
Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive. While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.
What you can expect from us :
- Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
- Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
- A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
What we expect from you :
- Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
- Genuine commitment
- Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]
PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
- T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
- T19 - US#96
- T18 - US#165
- T17 - US#119
- T16 - US#136
- T15 - US#94
TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53
Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Contact info :
GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933
Will be talking to yall soon if I havent already messaged you.
We just began extending on Jaina (4/8/19) and we’re at 11%. We have a melee that has to step away from the game due to RL so we’re looking for more for an immediate spot and next tier!
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 10 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. US 150 being the current, better than US 100 next tier and onward. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380
Horde - Mal’Ganis
Apocolpytic on Zul’jin is currently recruiting for both Weekday (8/9M) and Weekend (6/9M) raid teams. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for server ranking and improve tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!
People We Are Looking For Are:
- Team Players
- Willing to Learn and Adapt
- Progression Focused
- Able to Take Initiative
- Consistent Performance
- Have Reliable Attendance
Recruitment Needs for Weekday:
- Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, or Mistweaver Monk
- Ranged DPS (Mage, Boomie, or Shadow Priest)
- Melee DPS (DK)
- Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join
Recruitment Needs for Weekend:
- Shaman of Any Variety
- Tank (Warrior, Monk, or DK ideal, but will accept any good fits)
- Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join
- Weekday Team: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
- Weekend Team: Saturday/Sunday from 8:00pm EST to 12:00 EST
How the Guild Runs:
- Both raid teams are ran by council-based leadership which allows for numerous opinions and different ranges of experience. Also allows for many voices to be introduced and different personalities to be represented.
- Loot is done through RCLC to allow for the right pieces to go to the right people. At the end of the day, raiding is a group activity and we want to give the loot to the players who will benefit the raid the most.
- Guild tolerates no drama. We understand that with numerous personalities and differences in opinions drama will arise, but we ask that people be understanding with each other.
- Required addons for both raid teams are: Boss Timers, ERT, Damage Meters, and RCLootCouncil
- With any progression focused guild, people will be asked to sit on the bench to either optimize our raid composition or rotate people in for gear on easier bosses. We ask that people be understanding that everyone will be benched at some point and that it isn’t anything personal, we just want to kill bosses like everyone else so we ask for everyone to be understanding.
Where To Apply:
We look at all applications submitted through our guild website linked below
Jordone#1898 (General Recruitment)
Mambo#11837 (Weekend Officer)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need some more information.
I look forward to hearing from any and all future raiders
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our post and hope you take interest in our guild.
Thanks for the recent interests, but I am not looking to DPS.
Weekday team would be open to a tank slot, as I am currently in a tank role and would like to dps. Can talk if you would be interested.
Still keeping all my options open, feel free to contact me.
Vrekt of Illidan (8/9M) is looking for a Tank for Jaina. We raid 7-10CT Tues,Wed, Thur. If you are able to master mechanics quickly, communicate well, and aren’t quick to tilt, we’re interested.
Please see our recruitment thread below and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to raiding with you!
Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
BoD: 9/9M, US 98
Uldir: 8/8M, US99 (RIO)
Added you on btag and joined the discord as well. I keep bnet open even when I am on other games so I am available to be messaged pretty much any time.