415 iLvL HPriest 4/9M EXP LF Mythic Raiding Guild Open to Xfer

As stated above, I’m looking for a Mythic raiding guild for my priest. Looking for Horde guild only, not willing to faction change. Looking for an EST guild preferred between 6:00PM-1200AM, days doesn’t matter as much. Prefer two days if the option is right I could do a third. Please drop your information below and I will reach out to you. I can also OS Shadow, I’m a very calm, collective individual who wants to push CE. Always open for feedback that will help me improve. Looking for calm, respectful, no raging, racial slurs type of environment. I will be able to provide more details once contacted.

[H] [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Not gonna be super long winded. We are (Sellouts) Horde-Illidan. We raid 10pm-12am EST t/w/th. Currently 3/9 mythic and 2/2 CoS. Looking to push a little further into BoD and bolster our group as we shift out focus to 8.2. If interested add me on bnet necropoles#1464 thanks and good luck.

Hi Nightyfall,

What if we could offer you similar progression to what you currently have – but on just one night a week? Plus our raid time lines up with your window. <Esper> is recruiting for “Mythic-light” raiding and M+. Here’s the spam. Hope to hear from you.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly a monk or paladin.
1 Healer - any class

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

1 Like

Hey there, my guild is 7/9M and we’re looking to fill a core healer spot! We raid 6 hours a week- tues/thurs 8:30-11:30 pm.

Here’s our recruitment spam if you would like to know more: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

If you’re interested, I’m Jesz#1830 on bnet and Jesz#4542 on discord. Lets chat! :grin:

Gldfsh#1218 add me on Discord :slight_smile:
Tues/Weds Hyjal 6:00pm-8:30pm PST - server time
9:00pm-11:30pm est
6/9M progressing still
Rebuilding for 8.2
Alt Raid Thuesday night 1/2 hr later than normal raid times.
M+ teams running everyday.

Hey would love to chat, my bnet is tokara102#1782. We are 5/9M and raid two nights thurs/mon 830-1130est. We are looking for a healer that can play dps os and think you would be perfect. love to hear from you soon.

Bump still looking!

Hey there!

We are looking for a Priest!

We are a 8 year guild 9/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV.

We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

1 Like

Still looking!