415 2/8M BM Hunter LF PST guild

Looking for new guild that pushes keys as well as mythic VOTI. Current guild does not have any desire to push keys or the raid so looking for new group to run with.

Prefer raid times between 7-11 PST. Will not raid Fri-Sat nights

Character: Hassêl-Thrall
BM Hunter
415 / 2545 IO
2/8M Exp

shoot me a whisper or reply here.

Thanks

Hey there!

We trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We are getting closer to what we are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. I know our raid times are a little off, but if they still work for you we’d love the opportunity to chat! As a quick example of what we like to do, feel free to look at the recruitment post below and also our raiderIO guild page. My discord is Heru#9082.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Thanks and good luck in your search!

PHASED AND CONFUSED
We were a 1 day a week casual heroic guild comprised of former and current mythic CE raiders that have been raiding together since BFA. We are moving to a 2 day schedule sunday, monday 9pm cst -12pm cst. Currently we are 8/8h. Moving forward everyone has interest of going back to mythic progression next tier. We are currently looking for people with the same intentions, finish strong this tier and start strong next tier. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to anyone below.

BNET

PAILOS#1956
DSPZABLEHERO#1158
CHUGS#11757
BUSCHH#1254

DISC.
pailos#3672

Still looking, pref mon-thurs raid times.

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 5/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

would like to chat more with you currently 3/8m if you are interested hit me up fen7740#1209