414ilvl shadow priest - 6/9m - looking for mythic raiding guild!

As the Title says, I’m a 414Ilvl Shadow Priest currently looking for a new home! I’ve mained Shadow since The Nighthold and hope to grow further in a new Mythic Raiding Guild to push CE.

I am still only 6/9M… decided to take a break when the Guild I was apart of lost half the raid Team.(To note… I’m nearly perfectly geared… and as Shadow, going up Ilvl can decrease my DPS.)

I also play and have a Mistweaver Monk… played Mistweaver since MoP Release. I Healed since Vanilla.

Look me up in WarcraftLogs since I’m unable to post them in here!

Sapnis on Area-52

Sapnis4Life#1811

I do also Stream for work… so you must be alright with me Streaming.

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Recruiting for 8.2, and looking for CE quality players

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Sapnis,

We’re Eminence on Bleeding Hollow, 7/9M looking for consistent dps going into 8.2 and wanting to push CE. We’d love to add a shadow priest going forward through Azshara and into 8.3+. Here’s some basic info about the guild but please reach out if you have any additional questions:

General Info

Eminence is looking to recruit all classes/roles to expand our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST and push Mythic+ groups in our down time.

Who are we?

We’re largely made up of Vanilla/BC experienced players and are always willing to help new players get better. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game while pushing new content. We can’t raid 20 hours a week anymore but we still like to try and cut the edge.

What you can expect?

A group of people who like to joke around and have a good time but still try for orange parses and high personal ratings. Our team will always try to help get your Mythic+'s done and get you involved in alt runs/RBG’s outside of Mythic Raiding. We cover Guild Repairs, Cauldrons, Gems and Feasts.

What we expect from you

In order to maintain a fun and easygoing atmosphere while progressing, there are certain expectations we have for all Eminence members. Members are expected to continually strive to improve themselves as players and contribute positively to the guild. No one likes to carry, and no one likes to feel like they are being carried. Raids are more productive and enjoyable when everyone is putting forth their best effort. As such, members are expected to:

–Know their specs, rotations, boss mechanics, and their fight responsibilities.

–Keep up to date on their spec’s theorycrafting.

–Maintain consistent raid attendance.

–Be respectful to other members.

–Perform in the top 30% of their spec.

–Advance their character throughout the week by running M+, Island invasions, and Heroic Warfronts.

If this sounds like your type of atmosphere; then feel free to add me at Slyscape#1138, message me on reddit, in game, or on discord SlyTerryTang#6645.

If I’m not available feel free to message Shusin#1160 for more info!

We would love to chat!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello Sapnis! I am the GM of a new guild on Area-52 and would like to chat and see if my guild would be a good fit or not. I’ll send you a friend request as well but wanted to leave my guild recruitment post for you to browse.

Hi Sapnis!

Omnipotent Psychosis is a 9/9M CE guild currently recruiting shadow priests. We raid Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST.

If you’re interested at all, please contact us for more info!

Hellfroste#1365 (GM)
Moosetaph#1975 (Recruitment Officer)
M0neybagz#1434 (Recruitment Officer)

I’ve added you. Not a spammer. Lets chat.

Hey, Sapnis! I would be more than happy to bring you in as an addition to our ranged DPS!

<Exodus> is a 7/9 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:
Restoration/Elemental Shaman
Fury/Arms Warrior
Shadow Priest

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Hello Sapnis, if you’d be willing to fight for the Lion and Alliance, Stoic might be a good fit for you!

Stoic is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion), and have been active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LGBT-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (9/9 Mythic), is a cutting-edge team and raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time). We have achieved CE since Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel.

We are a (semi-)hardcore raid team. Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don’t have to ask too many players to go on standby. We don’t recruit for the bench, but we consider both personal execution as well as raid comp requirements when deciding a group for mythic progression. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don’t do mandatory split runs, and we try to keep raiding fun but focused.

If you think you’d be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at [www.stoic.gg]

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)