<AMP> ⚡ [H] Recruiting for Heroic content

<AMP> [H] on Dragonmaw is looking to recruit to fill out our ranks. This could be a place for you if you are looking for a mature atmosphere to pursue your goals, whether it be raid progression or achievement gathering. We’ve been an active guild for over 12 years and we are hoping there are some others we might add to the family.

Raiding

• Our raid group runs 2 nights a week on Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 server to 8:30 server PST (8:30-11:30 EST) and we’d love to get back into Rated BG’s on Friday 7pm PST (10pm EST) We have completed all previous Battle for Azeroth content on Heroic. We are also currently setting up and running mythic dungeons often.

• Any level of experience is welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow. This might mean taking feedback on the fly or working with guildmates on off nights to improve your rotation or running Mythics.

• It is important to note, that if you wish to raid with us, consistency is key. This means accepting calendar invites and showing up for raids on time, ready to roll. Life happens and if for whatever reason you can’t make a night or two, please let us know. Not showing up, when you signed up, with no notice, affects everyone who did show up.

Raid Recruitment Need

Rexar’s Roughnecks - Tuesday and Thursday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST

• Tank: Low

• M DPS: Open

• R DPS: Open

• Heals: Low

PVP Recruitment

Rated Battlegrounds

• Tank: All Available

• M DPS: All Available

• R DPS: All Available

• Heals: All Available

However, we will not turn anyone away based on just this need. If our times work great for you and your really interested we will find a way to make it work. We would like everyone to play what they enjoy, rather then play what we need.

We offer cross server raid / dungeon trials for those who would like to test the waters before transferring.

We currently have no addon in effect for loot distribution. Other addons for raiding include DBM and GTFO.

For more info on our raiding, check us out on Wowprogress

Not into that?

• Outside of raiding we are often running Mythics/Heroics, engaging in World PvP or Battlegrounds, running old raids looking for transmog gear or even hanging out in comms (we use Discord), you name it. If you’re looking for a place to hang out and level an alt, or testing out a new group of pets and how they work together then look no further. We value all our members, so it doesn’t matter what your into. We also have quite a few players playing other Blizzard games, like HOTS, Overwatch and Diablo in their down time. We will try our best to make you feel included and to enjoy your experience with us!

• Afraid of feeling lost in the mix of other players? Don’t worry, we are running a sponsor program team to make sure every new recruit feels welcome and noticed. We will assign you a specific player who will make sure that you are set for raiding, all your guild needs are being met or even just someone to chat with!

Contact us! Come get :zap: AMP’D :zap:

Contact either of our recruiters:

Discord (Best Method)

• Consemo#1278 (Recruiter)
  • Realtree#0035 (Recruiter)
  • Leitbur#1416 (Guild Lead)

Battlenet

• Consemo#1659 (Recruiter)
  • Realtree#11425 (Recruiter)
  • Leitbur#1939 (Guild Lead)

Or feel free to drop a comment below and we will be in touch ASAP!

We look forward to hearing back!

Been with AMP since I started raiding in Legion; it’s a tight nit community that stretches out from just WoW to create a feeling akin to a family. Definitely recommend checking them out, whether you are looking to heroic raid, smash some arena or get into M+ there are plenty of players to help show the ropes or push content with. They also have an excellent officer core that puts the focus on the group having a good time, give them a shout!

1 Like

My previous post bugged out and posted as my rogue prior to a realm transfer (Bissell-Dragonmaw now), so I’m including this follow up just in case anyone desires to look up the characters in this post.

1 Like

Added all three of the mentioned recruiters and GM on Discord!

1 Like

AMP has helped me improve so much since I first joined. They are a friendly group of people that goes out of their way to make sure one’s needs are fit. They are very inclusive whether they are running mythic’s, raiding, or pvping and I would definitely recommend checking this guild out.

1 Like