414 Unholy DK LF Guild

Hi all,
I just transferred here from my dying server and would love to join a core group for raids, mythic+ and pvp. If anyone is looking for a solid dps, please reach out.
Best,
Druss

Hi there! Please reach out to me at either Btag Smrg#1826 or Discord Ouchez#5974! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there! I am Neza, Raid Leader for Primal. [H] @ US-Thrall is interested in what you can bring to the guild. We raid T/TH 8-11EST, alt raids on Wednesday. Currently we are 7/8N EP and would like you to help us keep progressing. Primal also is very active with M+ throughout the rest of the week. Add me on battle.net at Neza#1171 or Louie#1392.

phury is currently 3/8h and 5/9n we raid tues/weds 10-1 server time pm - always looking for solid players hit me up tang#1917

hey we currently are looking for a dk dps to add to our group, reach out to me with the info below or just whisper someone whose online

Guild & Server: < Duplicitys Reach > Horde -Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday9pm-12am server time/ET
Current Progression: last tier full aotc and 2/9 M this tier 7/8N
Recruitment Contacts: BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord-Snarfing#4104

Requirements: Mature attitude, good attendance, and a sense of humor.All players are welcome to trial with us and make sure its a good fit.
Needs: Accepting all roles, especially looking for DPS and 1 full time healer

We need DPS hit me up lathander#1319

Tues/Mon 11-130 server