414 Rogue LF Guild

guild recently fell apart, and im looking to progress further into mythic content.
currently 9/9 H, 1/9M
can raid any time, besides super late nights due to work schedule. weekdays preferred as well.

an active m+ community is also a great plus as well. i like doing extra stuff outside of raiding!

Hey there, we are BlackCellFaction and we are a casual mythic raiding guild that is recruiting solid DPS/healers to help us reach Cutting Edge. We raid Mon/Wed 9-12:30am EST, with an optional farm night being Tuesday 9-12:30am EST. Off-nights consist of high m+ keys, low alt keys and arenas. Many of us have been raiding together for a number of years and we’re looking forward to adding more people to our guild!
Feel free to add me on real ID if you’re interested. Rolenn#1576

Hey Tylundja,

Our guild recently fell apart too. We are reforming and are in need of melee. We’d love to have you. Give us a look and reach out if you’d like.
Discord: Jaystir#1204
Btag: Jaystir#1960

Tylundja,

Anatidaephobia is 3/9M running Tue/Thu 8-11 est. If you’re looking for a home and nkt just a raid team, some place that will allow you to have a little fun while doing what you love, drop me a line.

CORV#1911

Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• melee DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hmu and let’s chat bnet epi7ome#1646

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Koffin#11798

Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Tylundja,

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for more dps to fill our ranks. We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206