414 Resto/Ele sham LF Mythic Guild

Hi There.

Currently seeking a new Mythic home as my guild has folded up and had alot of its core mythic player base leave.

Current Experience 3/9M, seeking guild interesting in pushing cutting edge with that goal in mind. Happy if guild is 5/6/7 etc currently, but ideally i want to achieve CE.

Currently Horde Barth, and would prefer to stay there as i have RL mates there i enjoy playing with from time to time.

2 Night roster with 8PM or later SVT start time is preferable, but can do 3 nights too if right guild arises.

Capable of playing DPS or Healing at mythic level.

Alts of note also include a 410 resto druid, 410 Priest (shadow and disc).

Artakra #1748 and we can have a chat etc.

Thanks guys.

Hello mate,
We are currently 3/9 but should drop Opulence this week. We’ve had some roster issues these past few weeks which have slowed prog, but they’re all sorted now so we expect to move forward quickly. We have an opening for an Ele shaman if you’re keen, and we meet all your other criteria.

Let us know if you’d like to chat mate. All the best.

Oops, forums being a little bit weird!

Hey Notdahhairbra, if you were considering transferring then our guild may be the home for you.

Frostmourne is 7/9 Mythic BOD and looking for a Elemental Shaman for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add us to to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

Illumination is a seasoned Mythic progression guild on Alliance-Khaz’goroth, looking to recruit exceptional players to bolster our roster for Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Battle for Azeroth Progression:
6/9M, 9/9H BoD
7/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Our current raiding nights are (server time, UTC +10/11 AEST/ADST):
Wednesday: 8pm – 11pm (Farm, sales and carries)
Thursday: 8pm – 11pm
Sunday: 8pm – 11pm

Current Recruitment Needs:
We are currently looking for healers, and select DPS classes

We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class/role, so don’t be afraid of contacting us or add my BTag Azrael#1828

Also ive added ur btag