414 MW looking for weekday guild

I’ve been playing since vanilla and have been in many hardcore guilds. I am the guild master of my own guild right now, but we are dying because getting 20 likeminded people is hard. Now I just want to be a raider and not a Guild lead or raid leader.

We are breaking up, after going 3/9M with over 100 wipes on opulence.
My main is a Mistweaver with 417 overall ilvl (rings don’t count) but 414 equipped and optimized for raid healing.

My alts are a Havoc DH 412ilvl and a Resto Druid at 402 ilvl equipped. So, I am apt to being able to swap if the monk is not ideal.

I can raid Mon-Thurs between 7:30pm – 11pm (EST)

I am looking for a guild that has a good community. I love to run M+ keys on my Demon hunter and stay active outside of raid. Feel free to contact me in game zipity#1315 or respond here and we can setup a discord interview and go from there.

Our guild raids Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, not sure if that’s a tad late or perfectly workable, but we’d be interested to see if we’re a good fit for you. Guild info is below.

Hi Spanki, We’re having some similar problems getting enough people together on raid days. Enough people will come first day, then not enough on 2nd, so our GM cancels raid and it sets us back of coarse, so we want to build up our raids w/ people who actually enjoy raiding and want to come. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive guild. In this particular guild, we have many older players in their 50s, 60s, 70s, besides younger adults. We also allow members to invite any friends or family members to our guild, so as former GM, any of your former guildies could also come here and be welcomed. Right now, we are BOD N 9/9, H 4/9, COS N 2/2. We have been hunting for a new steady off-tank, more healers, and some more dps. All of our raiders are 400+ geared. I’m at 409 on my huntress and some of the guys & gals are at your lvl or higher. We use Vent 3.08 (because some of the guildies were having problems w/ their systems using Discord or in-game chat, so we went back to Vent), food, flasks, repairs provided. Our GM loves doing keys. She arranges them when ever she is online by who has what key that week. A few of the guildies do 14s & 15s, but most average 10s-12s. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game (alts-Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite). Hope to have you w/ us!

<3 Spanki! If you can maneuver to get Sunday availability, the guild I’m in now is awesome and we are in need of a DH. Just downed Opulence and working on Conclave now. Thurs/Sun 8-11

[BOUND TO FAIL]
9/9H 3/9M BOD — 2/2H COS

We are semi-hardcore guild looking for progression minded players.
Raid Tues/Wed from 8pm-11:30pm EST (server time)

We are openly recruiting healers at the moment. If you are interested, and want more information my B-net ID is Casper#1138.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Found a new home sorry.

Hello Spanki! :heart:

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Merge Guild Opportunities

Several guilds have contacted us about sending over their membership and become officers.

If this is something you’re interested in, please let us know. We’ll be happy to discuss potential solutions.

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: