414 HPriest LF a new guild

9/9H 3/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS Looking for a new focused, but fun group to progress with. Last guild was wonderful, but has decided to take a break.

I’d be chuffed to find a new group of people playing the game to progress, but most importantly have fun and enjoy the process. Hoping for a team that can move forward together, be serious when needed, but can have a good giggle.

Started playing WoW right before BC, took a break at Pandaria and returned at the end of Legion. Have a solid knowledge of my class, but am always open to suggestions. I play to have fun and kill bosses. That being said, my previous guild was serious about their progression, I am more about who I play with and I hope to be a part of a solid, consistent group.

Am happy to chat more and trial as needed. My schedule is fairly flexible - anytime during day until about 4:30p PST or after 7p PST (i have a family that seems to need feeding daily).

Hi Cailyth,

We are actively recruiting for a holy priest and have a core raider spot available. I feel our times work well with your schedule. Check us out and I highly encourage you to apply if you see a fit:

< Decipher > [A] Proudmoore - 3/9M 9/9H BDA 1/2H CoS is a late-night raiding guild looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

Formed during TBC, pushing endgame content has always been our goal. We provide an encouraging raid atmosphere that values performance, consistency, respect and teamwork; so that we can steadily progress towards Cutting Edge.

Raid times:

Tuesday 8:00PM -11PM PST
Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM PST
Thursday 8:00PM - 11PM PST

Recruitment Needs:
Listed in priority from highest to low.
Healer: Priest (Holy), Shaman, Monk, Paladin
Ranged: Priest (Shadow), Mage, Hunter, Warlock
Melee: Monk, DK, DH
Tank: Warrior

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you don’t see your class up there, but you’re an awesome player, apply anyway.

What we expect:

• Commitment - Towards your own ability to master your class and spec; to the guild and community we’re going to build together; and to our progression.
  • Reliability & Consistency - We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid. 90% raid attendance is required. We understand that real-life happens and expect our raiders to let us know at least 24-hours in advance, if they can’t make a raid.
  • Respect & Accountability - Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. This isn’t possible if we don’t own up to our own mistakes and fix them as soon as possible. Mistakes are tolerated, but if they’re not fixed quickly, you will be benched until you improve. In this way, we can ensure that we respect our raiders’ time and efforts.

Visit us at decipherguild(.)wixsite(.)com/proudmoore, and fill out an application:

forms.gle/ZbTNjuZxFYmFmPca6

Feel free to reach out to one of our Officers if you have any questions:

• Atrociti#1141(Recruitment)
  • Churnobul#1806 (Logs & Strategy)
  • Vinnian#1570 (GM)
  • Jamzed#1585 (Recruitment)

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello Cailyth,

What you are looking for sounds like the type of environment Moted currently has. We are a new formed guild built up by a group of close friend who play to have fun but are cool and focused come raid time. I would love to talk more with you if you are not against the idea of faction changing.

bnet Vivix#11410

Hey there Cailyth! Ascendance could be a guild you are looking for. I’ll leave some info here for you and also add you to btag.

We’re a casual Mythic raiding guild. Tuesday/Thursdays 11pm - 1am EST/8pm - 10pm PST.

We’re currently 2/9 M BoD and have CoS completed on heroic. We are currently searching for some ranged DPS as well as a healer that could maintain a DPS spec.

If interested please add my btag: Pananda#1469

Cailyth we might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps or resto), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

No Skill~ :smiley:

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

Hi Vivix!

Thank you so much for the post. And although I would def consider a faction change (have played horde in past), I don’t think your raid times will work (8p CST is 6 for me and prime supper time :slight_smile:

Take care & good luck!

Hello Cailyth,

Criticalmass is a Horde guild on the Illidan server. We are looking for a healing priest to fill out our raid roster. We are currently 6/9 Mythic BoD. Raid times are 9pm - Midnight EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The guild is very active with two mythic raids and a ton of mythic plus throughout the week but small enough that everyone knows each other.

If interested please contact me in game @ Lightrath#1712 or on discord @ Light#4074

1 Like

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 4/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately:
DPS: Any class/spec. Good heal/tank off-spec a bonus but not mandatory.
Healer: Any class. Comfortable flexing DPS a plus but not required.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Looking forward to hearing from you!