414 Feral Looking for Mythic+ group

Hello,

I’m looking for a dedicated small group/guild for running mythic+ in season 3. I work 2nd shift (I usually play late mornings and late nights) and have been pugging my way so far but the game is a lot more fun when you play with people you know. I’m currently on Illidan but have no attachment to it.

I’ve been playing the same feral since Vanilla, and have a solid pvp background so a group that also likes to farm honor for essences and is interesting in arenas would be welcome.

Feel free to message me!

Raging#1604

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey Ragingsteer!
If you’re still looking for a guild than Caesars Ultimate Legion might be what you’re looking for. Were a newly formed guild on Stormrage and are currently in the process of building up out raid team for the Eternal Palace Raid. We are a late-night raiding guild that will run on weekends. Our raid times will be from 12am to 3am EST on Friday and Saturday. We are a guild that it willing to help you learn and grow your skill within the raiding scene of World of Warcraft. Our raid team is compromised of many friendly people willing to lend a hand in helping you gear up or any other activity. While raiding will be our main focus we will also be pushing Mythic keys each week and run some rated PvP.
If you have any further questions please contact our officers Lifemadeeasy and Locksten at Bnet: LifeMade3asy#1914 and Boomstenlaka#1785 or at Discord: LifeMade3asy#1360 and Boomstenlaka#9096

Thanks for the replies! I’m not so much looking to raid as I work until 11pm central time, which makes me late to most late night raiding guilds.

In Redline, we usually have folks on around 7 or 8 am est all the way until about midnight. We have people that get their 10s done for the week and some that push 15+s. You’re welcome to contact me and ask any questions. my btag and our discord are above.