414 (equipped) 4/9m xp R-Sham looking for guild

Hey guys,

Willing to switch to Horde from Alliance.

I’ve been playing since vanilla and have been in many hardcore guilds (8/15 Naxx 40 5 day schedule 20hr week, 4/6 Sunwell 4 day 20hr week). GM’d my own in Cata for #565 US kill on deathwing full clearing all content in a 10man 2 night schedule. With all that said I’ll get to the nuts and bolts no one cares about the past only about the present.

My current guild is breaking up, after trying to make BoD work, we are 3/9M with over a 100 wipes on OP.

I understand how guilds work, and am the player that puts the guilds needs before mine. This expansion switched from druid to shaman to make our content roll. I research ahead of time, show up prepared, and in the rare occasion I miss a raid you will know in advance. It is disrespectful to leave 19 people waiting around for 1 time is something we cannot make up.

My main is a R-sham with 417 overall ilvl (rings don’t count) but 414 equipped and optimized for raid healing.
Feel free to look at my logs on Visions US-Stormrage

My alt (started the expansion with) is a Boomkin/Resto druid at 411 ilvl equipped. So I am apt to being able to swap in the event that shaman is not ideal.

I can raid Mon-Thurs and Sunday between 7:30pm - 1am (EST)

That being said, I am looking for a guild that has a good community. I love to run M+ keys and stay active outside of raid, and ultimately I’m looking for that new family to push into tomorrow. Feel free to contact me in game Doodman#1143, or respond here and we can setup a discord interview etc and go from there.

Hey Visions! Hit me up anytime. I think you’d be an excellent fit for our raid group!!!
Discord: Shadow#8257 (feel free to ping during the day)
WoW: Shadowjj#1695

<Nox Oriens> (5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic) is looking to add 2-3 DPS (ranged preferred but open to discussion) and a Healer. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central).

<Nox Oriens> is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are currently 6/8 Mythic.

<Nox Oriens> is a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact Shadowsmist (Shadowjj#1695) in-game for further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

still looking not taking this lightly or jumping on the first thing that comes my way… long term investments are my interest hope to hear from more

Hey Visions!

JOGK on Thrall is 5/9M. I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 5/9M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb

Hey there!

I have a 5/9M horde guild LFM capable mythic raiders. TUE/WED 915-1215Eastern raid times. Please add me back to bnet, I sent you a request. I can give you tons more details in person :smiley:
Rawra#1290

Hey Visions! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey, Visions!

<Exodus> is a 6/9 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:
Restoration/Elemental or Enhancement Shaman
Fury/Arms Warrior
Shadow Priest
Afflicition/Demonology/Destruction Warlock
Frost/Unholy DK

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

LOOKING FOR DPS FOR JAINA PROGRESSION!

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit. Interested in a strong Shaman.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Current progression:
8/9M BoD with 125 pulls on Jaina

Raid times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

About SGN:
SGN has been around for many tiers under different guild banners. Our guild on Area 52 is a newer guild comprised of old and new friends alike with one common goal: complete each tier at a cutting edge level. Our team leads have cutting edge experience from the previous versions of SGN, other guilds here and there.

SGN is currently looking for (but not limited to):

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Disc / Holy Priest

Exceptional applicants will always be considered.

The Ideal Candidate for SGN:

• has freedom over their own schedule
  • is punctual
  • has knowledge of their respective class and game mechanics
  • has a working mic and discord installed
  • has similar raid progression for current content
  • wants to do all they can to progress on new content (weekly +10, consumables, warcraftlog digging, fight prep., etc.)

This all sounds great where can I apply?

Add us on battle.net!

• Thug3299#1940
  • Neutralcat#1646