414 Dev Evoker looking for Raid + M+ Guild Home

Howdy all

We are looking for a new raiding home who hopefully has an active m+ key pushing environment on the side. We are on PST time so looking for raid times been 6 PST or as late as ending by 11 Pst.

Looking to be in a casual fun environment that focus AOTC first and everything else is extra well having laughs along the way.

Feel Free to Message @ Jarondis#1961

Hi Jartharus,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished[A][H] on Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual raiding guild that aims to clear all heroic bosses every patch. We raid Wed & Fri from 8 pm-11 pm PST. On non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s/20s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359 or Discord: Aetherius#4508

Moving this back up

Hiya Jartharus!

I’m an officer in the Guild Shred Lobster, and I think you and your friend might be a good fit with us! I’ll do a copy and paste thing of our recruiting post, so you can take a look and see if we might be a good fit for you!

We’re striving for AOTC, and raid on Thursday/Sunday. Thursday’s start time is 6pm PST, but Sunday is 1pm PST. Not sure if Sunday is a deal breaker or not, but thought I would reach out anyway, and see what ya thought.

Unfortunately, our tank spots are taken in raid, but we can always use another tank for M+ (and have a backup for raid, when real life happens and someone can’t make it).

We are a smaller guild (was created towards the end of shadowlands by long time WoW players) that operates like a family/group of close friends.

As for myself, I actually faction changed AND server transferred because I enjoyed the people who started the guild so much. I currently main Druid, and would be more than happy to heal you in M+. lol

Anyway, thanks for your time and here’s that link to our recruitment post. My contact info is listed towards the bottom (I go by Malo in game). Feel free and hit me up with any questions.

Have a good one!

Up to the top

Hello there Jartharus!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

Still hunting

Hey, TLDR :
laid back and fun first mentality guild here 2/8M (terros 0.5%)
raids are tue/thr 8-11pm est area-52
can guarantee keys going in discord every night.
Discord : TAL#3021

Hiya! I play with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord, horde side Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST. We’re 8/8 H 2/8 M, and right now we’re looking to bolster a crew to keep doing some casual mythic progression, starting with terros! need a few dps to round out the raid, and we most certainly want m+ players as well! We’ve got at least one group running keys every night. Feel free to add me on discord if you wish @ Barny#8263, I’ll also add ya on bnet when I’m at my pc. Take care!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Bumping up as still hunting

Hello! You may be a good fit for what we’re looking for! Checkout our post and shoot me a message on discord with what you think!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Greetings Jartharus - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

How many is we? WE may have a home for you!
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are still 8/8H and 5/8M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA

Hey there! We are on Mal’ganis Horde and we raid weekends from 7pst-10pst my discord is Kekkerslol#6961 please feel free to send me a message and we can talk about it!