414 BM Hunter w/ 416 Flex Healer Priest LF Mythic

Competitive gamer (almost won in Fortnite like 8 months ago) looking for a mythic raiding progression guild.

Currently 3/9M (mostly done through PUGs) along with past 5/8M Uldir experience (didn’t want to play the video game after M Fetid progression) all though I feel my parses are a better reflection of my skill.

Would prefer to main hunter and heal if needed. Available most nights to raid. Great team-player, I don’t tend to stand in bad stuff, and have some extremely solid trash-clearing banter.

Hunter Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/gibblegoop#zone=21&difficulty=4

Priest Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/anigami#zone=21&amp%3Bdifficulty=4&difficulty=4

Contact
Add Anigami#11446 on Bnet or Anigami#5846 on Discord

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] recruiting for a:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: Ret Pally, WW monk, DK
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred]
    • Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Priest
    • If not Mention, Don’t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12 am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

Hello Anigami! We definitely match what you are looking for. We are looking for Mythic level players looking to push Mythic Cutting Edge.

AURAS, is a 2 Day Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting Mythic players looking to pursue Cutting Edge Achievement for 8.1. Our objective is to push Mythic content while the content is relevant. We expect players to always be improving, focusing on the task at hand, and performing to the best of our combined abilities. We’re always looking for raiders with similar mindsets, and who show up to raid every night to give their best.

THE GOAL: To push endgame content in the pursuit of Cutting Edge Achievement.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal of achieving mythic level content.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Be a part of a larger community to participate in multiple activities and content.

PROGRESSION:

• 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS

RAID TIMES

• Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST/Server Time)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Theguaper#1174 - Mistywisty
  • Mackers#1407 - Mackers

Add me on RealID Bassanox24#1232.
My Guild has two raid teams, weekday 4/9M and weekend 3/9M. We would love to talk to you guys can bring you into the fold.

Lok’tar, friend!

Cinder and Ash is currently recruiting dps. [H] Cinder and Ash [5/9M, 5/8M]

My BNet is Ember#1670 if our times work for you and you want to talk.

Hey Anigami,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis that also aims to not stand in bad stuff! We raid Fri and Sat 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST and are currently rebuilding and recruiting a few more spots for 8.2. I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested.

You can check us at:
[H] <Fathom> 5/9M, 2 day: Fri/Sat, LFM ,
Our website at Fathom Gaming,
Or add an officer to BNet for a chat: Toe#1826, Olly#1460, Cutegrampy#1884,

Thanks

Hello there Anigami added you on bnet would love to talk with you.
Here is a little info on us hope we are a good fit for you.