414 Assass Rogue looking for a new home

I’m looking for a morning/afternoon raiding guild. I’ve been raiding since classic WoW and I consider myself a competent raider. Willing to transfer to any server.

Hey Chanticlare!

Moted is an AoTC focused guild on Area 52. We are a group of friends that have been around since beginning of Uldir and we are currently looking for and in dire need of a rogue! If AoTC is your focus and you enjoy a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere while still downing bosses, we would be a great fit! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
(Preferred) Discord: Aidy#7495, Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!

Hello, what days or times are you available? Our group on Area-52 raids Tue/Wed 7-10pm est and is currently 7/8N. We are a laid back group that aims to achieve AOTC each tier. Hit me up in game or disc if you have any questions.

Bnet: Ondori#1706
Disc: Ondori#4720