413 Warlock/410 UH DK LF 6/9M+ guild

Hi,

Looking for a active guild that also does pvp and M+, looking also to keep progressing from 6/9M BOD.
able to do 3 nights from 7-11pm Oceanic SVT.

PM me with any questions or contact me for chat.

Hey mate, Clinical on Khaz’goroth are looking to bolster our DPS roster. Check out our post here. We’re 5/9M and do Wed, Thrus, Sun 8-11 server time.

Cheers
KonArt1s#1884

Hey mate- we aren’t as progressed as you’d like as we’ve had some roster problems, but we’re about to drop Jade Masters.

If you’re keen you can hit us up any time. All the best.

<Audacity> Is led by a number of old-school, hardcore players (numerous top 100 world kills) who’ve been playing together for over 10 years. Our focus now is on balancing hardcore progression with our real life commitments so we raid a very focused 2 nights per week to get the most out of that time. We expect everyone to come prepared for raids with consumables, correct mods and have researched boss fights. We are very focused when it’s time to down bosses, but we maintain a very relaxed vibe otherwise . We strike a good balance between getting things done and having a laugh along the way.

Schedule:
Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST
Sunday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST

For more info please feel free to contact me Skillup#11380

Hey Lucian,

Frostmourne is 7/9 Mythic BOD and looking for some more DPS for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add us to to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.