413 Shadow Priest / 417Frost Mage / 409 Outlaw Rogue

[H][Area 52] - TAG
6/9M (7% Mekka)
Wed/Fri from 8pm to 11pm EST
Currently looking for either a Spriest or Mage for our Mythic Roster.
Very active guild outside of raid running mythic + keys and pushing higher keys as well.

Hi Frosttaco! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a mage for mythic progression. We are 9/9M CE and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2 .

Hey there!

We are looking for all classes you listed! We run a very small roster, and would easily be able to fit you guys in.

We are a 8 year guild 9/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV.

We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Hey! We are Hybris on Zul’jin. We’re a newly formed guild of 2 cores lead by 6/9M raiders. We’re looking for a few dps to round out our mythic roster. We went 3/9M our first night of raiding and we’re looking to improve until 8.2. Our goal for 8.2 is to reach CE with a more relaxed vibe. We do m+, have some glads and even play other games together on off-nights. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST. If it’s something you guys would be interested in, feel free to add me at Rolenn#1576. Hoping to hear from you!

Hey Frosttaco,

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 9/9M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Taco, it looks like you all might be a good fit for our guild if you guys are willing to go later. We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule

Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact

Joe (stefanj#1797)
Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here

_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page

♔ Keep Calm ♔ 9/9M ♔ LF RDPS, HEALER ♔
.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Hey we are 5/9m, we raid 2 nights Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. The guild has been around since WoD but have members who have been playing together since vanilla and bc. We are currently recruiting dps for finishing out this tier and going into 8.2. Would love to speak, my bnet is tokara102#1782.

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top 25 US players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least a level 43 Heart of Azeroth.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, every applicant can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time outside of raid learning fights.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.
  • We expect everyone to pull their own weight.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Knotweed: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Hey there Frosttaco,

I’m the recruitment lead for (But my Parse), a 5/9 M Ally guild on Proudmoore, we’re looking for three more people to fit on our raid team and you guys are the perfect mix of classes and experience.

I’d like to chat with you and your friends a little more if you can get ahold of me on discord or battle net.

Thanks for the consideration and hope you we can chat!

Discord- Phil_Mckraken#2018
Battle.net- Hiddentroll#13894

Hey Frosttaco,
We are 7/9M, We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 830-1230 EST.
We are looking for competent player for our roster.
If this interests you hit me up, Jinxed#1459

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers We are currently 9/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We are current recruitng for 8.2 and beyond. To push ranks on our server.
That said, no raider ever has a guaranteed raid spot; every spot on every fight is earned. A fundamental belief of every officer in the guild is that we must put the guild before personal accomplishments.
If this philosophy does not align with your expectations, realistically, this is not the guild for you. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you.
Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D

Get ahold of me at Brim#1101 -Btag

Sorry for the block post aswell haha

Hey there, We are alone aerie-peak ally, currently 8/9M we raid 9.30 pm est to 12.30 am est Fri/Sat we raid 6 hours a week. We could use all 3 of you, do contact me if you are interested
bnet: kaylii#1948

Hello, Ockhams Razor is an Alliance guild on Ghostlands-Kael’thas (PvE) that’s been together for 9+ years under the same leadership!

We are currently looking to fill damage spots in our roster as we continue progression.

Raid times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm CST

7/9M Dazar’alor, 2/2H Crucible, 6/8M Uldir

The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week.
Feel free to contact any of our officers via btag, Aggronomist#1484, Sam#12765, or Blotto#11543.

Seven Deadly Sins on Alliance-Stormrage is recruiting for our Jaina prog team. Looking for shadow and disc priests, ele and resto shams, fury war, or any exceptional rdps. Raid times are T/W/Th 8:30-11pm EST. Large and very active guild with multiple Mythic progression teams and M+ groups. Contact via Bnet: Hoshiko#11253, Dice#1767 or Discord: Baskin#2616

Hello, my name is Mike! I am an officer in the mythic progression guild (I play boomkin for the guild and my toon’s name is Mythlynn). We are a recently formed mythic progression guild located on Area 52, and we are currently recruiting for our 3/9 M progression team. We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00 - 11:00 PM EST, with a third day being added once Azshara comes out–this day will be discussed and agreed to by the main raid team prior to the release of patch 8.2. We are currently looking for skilled and competitive players to form a raid team that will be competing for realm first. Our goal for 8.2 is to be top 5 realm and top 20 US.

If this interests you, you may contact me through my bnet, maggotmike01#1917, with any additional questions that you may have.

Hey man, if theres any chance yall could raid an hour earlier Absolute on Mal’ganis horde side could have room for all three of you. 5/9 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST. Add Rab#11453 and we can chat more if you’re interested. Thanks.

Hey there!

I’d love to have a chat with you about the possability of you joining us. We’re a 5/9 group that raids on Sunday/Monday 8:30PM to 11:30 PM EST.

Add my bnet Rayjen#1381.

FULL TILT
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind and switched servers and factions. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

*All Roles
Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Hey there Drgrapedrink here from Always Tilted spirestone we are a 5/9m horde guild looking for more raiders we raid unusual times on the weekend Saturday 10a-1pm and Sunday 11Am-2pm (eastern time zone) if you are at all interested my Btag is Bantou#1403 thanks good luck on your search