413 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding

Looking for a 2/3 day raiding guild on Proudmoore (server change possible) aiming for days that are NOT mon/thurs. Been playing wow since 2008 looking to push content. Love running keys currently 1800 io. Max Alch have disc + mic now all fights and contribute to Gbank! B-tag Dslank#1576 .
5/8M uldir
3/9m BOD (w pulls on opulence and conclave)

How set in stone are you about not raiding Mondays? If you are flexible on that one day then I think that we would have a good home for you if things work out. Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

Hi Murg! We are just shifting our guild over to Proudmoore, and raid on the weekends! We could really use a solid rogue for both our mythic and mythic+ pushes! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Proudmoore-US

Progression: 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding together for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Team Booty Plunderer’s in the guild Pirates - Mal’Ganis is recruiting!

NOTE: PAID TRANSFERS AVAILABLE FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS - LOGS REQUIRED

3/9M 9/9H

We formed 2 weeks ago, and We have killed H Jaina 3 times and saw phase 2 of Mythic opulence in less than 15 pulls! It will be an easy kill next week! Leadership comes from years of experience being in top 20 US raiding guilds.

Pirates has a large community of not only raiders, but also a great crowd of people who primarily run Mythic + at a competitive level

BoD Schedule:
Progression: 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

New Tier Schedule:
Progression: 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

The idea behind playing a more intense 4-day schedule at the start of each tier, is to give you time to do M+ and play other games you want to play when we push back to our casual schedule. No burn out!

If this is something that interests you contact:
Indikkah @ B-net: Indikkah#1869 – Discord: Derrick#9830

Hey Man I think our sched might work really well for you.

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional players.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : HEALS + Melee DPS

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Hey Murgalized,
I’m from Focus Up (4/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!